Smell during trimming and drying

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by stoned budda, Mar 15, 2009.

1. OK i spent money to keep the smell of my buds hidden during the grow. Now i find my self trimming a 1/2 lbs and my house stinks to high heaven!

So what do you guys do? I mean that's the only time i feel vulnerable and the buds are at their stinkiest.

2. Trim in the grow room with the fans on.

If currently growing: Just raise light out of your way, turn light off (or wear sunglasses for safety!), bring in a chair and start-a-clip'n!

Once done - place in your drying box, which should also be located in your grow area.

All of the above will take advantage of that carbon scrubber and keep your house smelling nice'n fresh....or whatever it smelled like before the cannabis aroma rampaged through it. :)

3. Good idea's.:smoking:

4. Great ideas guys!

I am going to be putting together a cabinet soon, and was considering making the intake ports on my cabinet able to connect with a drying cabinet exhaust. Just have to make sure the drying cabinet chamber is exhausting a matched or slightly less cfm than the carbon filter will allow. That way I can ensure a negative pressure, and little to no losses in ventilation for the the veg plants still in the main cabinet.:hello: