Smell after smoking ouside?

Discussion in 'General' started by fly high, Jun 21, 2012.

1. Hey guys, i was just wondering if i will smell after i go smoke in a park? i will be walking in the woods while smoking and i have to come back home after that. so if i just come in the house and run upstairs, will i stink up the house while running to my room?

i will probably spray some cologne before going in. my mom is home so i do not want her to smell anything weird.
    i usually smoke with my friend in our apartment at college. i am home for the summer and i am nervous to get in the house high lol.

2. You'll be fine.
    She might be able to smell it if she is right up on you but the scent is pretty faint on you if you smoke outside.

3. You should be fine but what you can do is wash your hands after and bring a different shirt with you and change when your done smoking.

4. good idea, ill take an extra shirt and change before going in the house. thanks guys. about to go :)

5. wash them hands

6. Sgt. Based is that you man?!

7. Just walk in smelling like reefer..

Ad when your mom looks at you all funny..

Just shrug and say "College" and continue past her to your sanctum.

8. Just make sure you don't have the weed or the bowl or a roach or anything like that in your pocket. That shit will stink it up.

9. get high as fuck and walk in your house like tupac walked out of court

10. [quote name='"adstoker420"']sgt. Based is that you man?![/quote]

high as balls!

11. Just dont use too much cologne. I once got high as fuck and doused myself in aspen so no one would know. It was so bad people were gagging near me from the smell.

12. Gum, hand Sanitizer, deodorizer

13. Find a skunk in the woods, fcuk with it till it sprays you, and now you have a perfect reason for smelling like skunk, :-D, orrrr a piece of fish in your pocket o_O