SmartWater Homemade Bong w/ Perc - Pics/Vid

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Clstcnnbscltvtr, Oct 19, 2009.

1. #1 Clstcnnbscltvtr, Oct 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2009
    Sooo. I figured this would be a good way to say whatup to everyone since I'm new here. I got that itch to be innovative with my smoke for tonight - and since I don't own a bong I wanted to smoke one.

Not really a how-to but this was so easy I hope anyone can understand just from the pics.

3 straws
    2 bottles (save a cap)
    1 pen tube/your stem
    drill is handy, knife/hot screwdriver can work
    duct tape
    9mm socket/your bowl. 9mm seemed fitting and now thats what I call her - taking a rip is aptly coined "commiting suicide". ;) ;)

cut the bottom off one bottle.
    drill 3 holes in the cap to fit your 3 straws, make it tight. mine didn't need to be sealed further.
    insert your pen/stem into the un-cut bottle.
    screw the cap with straws onto the un-cut bottle.
    place the cut bottle on top of the un-cut bottle.
    tape the whole seal up.
    fill with water. the perc just fills through the mouthpiece, the chamber through the hole for the slide.
    get ripped!

DSC00458.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdmpDzOBRbE"]YouTube - Homemade 2 chamber w/ Perc[/ame][ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-g6icxloDo"]YouTube - Homemade 2 chamber w/ Perc + Inline AC[/ame]

Attached Files:

2. Props man that's a sick homemade piece. I'm guessing it doesn't clear though, does it?

3. you didn't watch the vid did you. ;)

it's sooooo smooth. thank for the props. :hello:

4. I couldn't open the video because it's a .wmv file and I'm on a mac. I know I can convert it, but that's just too much effort and I'm stoned :hello:

5. my computer didn't like that link! gave me lots of pop ups. but i wanna see it in action is there something else that can be done?!?!?

6. hm, yea converting is too much work just to see that. haha

as for the popups i dunno - i only get 2 and they are blocked when i tried my own link.

if more people say they have trouble i'll try harder than "im feeling lucky". ;]

7. I guess that first milkshot was more of a light-cream in your coffee.

well i just woke up

DSC00462.jpg

and it is a goooood morning.:smoke::smoke:

8. best homemade ive seen so far. i always wanted to try this but i couldnt figure out how. STRAWS! lol thats what i was missing.
    anyway you should prob change the bottles if your gonna use if more than a few times

9. change the bottles? what are you thinking - i'm open to anything that i can improve on.

10. sick idea!

will definately be doing this in the future

11. Nice homemade..
    Bud stupid link to video..
    I didnt get any pop ups or nothing..
    I just had to sign up..
    An I aint signin up for that crap..
    Nice piece tho..
    Wish I could see the milk vid..
    You should def put it on youtube..
    Like everyone else does..

12. thanks again. i'm working on this inline ashcatcher for it that .. well it seems too easy to not make it. everything i have just works so nicely together.

only thing that kept me from youtube was the fact you are signed up to it. thing i used was just anonymous file upload. but word - i'll get it working after dinner when i smoke up again.

peace til then

13. alllllright. youtube went down last night when i was uploading the vid but i got it working now. heres some milking action on the homemade

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdmpDzOBRbE]YouTube - Homemade 2 chamber w/ Perc[/ame]

14. Sick video man, glad we finally got to see it :hello:

15. I mentioned that ashcatcher .. well, here is a teaser pic of what I'm cooking up next. :cool:

Redneck science at work ladies and gents.

DSC00467.jpg

16. Got the inline finished. It worked and I was happy but I don't think it's practical for homemade. I think I'll just stick to my glass sherlock and call this thread done. :p

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-g6icxloDo]YouTube - Homemade 2 chamber w/ Perc + Inline AC[/ame]

17. Dude, here. Save yourself time from conversion:

Windows Media® Components for QuickTime

18. #19 Duckyx, Oct 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2009
    DONT USE A FREAKING PEN TUBE...

That warps and melts and what not at low temps.

You ruined it.

But that I like. That is fine. Sense you got the metal down stem at the start then a tubing. thats better. but may still warp around.
    Cut that hose down ALOT!. and Lower the water levels.You want just enough water to go over the holes. Not like an inch. just a 1/4in. You have a lot of drag. I wiped my ass faster then that cleared.

19. haha, ducky takes this shit seriously. lol

word on the pen tube - the metal downstem is a lamp socket screw holding thinger.

yea, it's got some drag. from the seal leaking in dry air where the pen/coil goes. but i don't plan to use that thing anymore - i did it once. it's not very practical other than showing off. :p

and uh. were you watching on the can or something? did you actually time your average wipe to my video? looool