Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smartest things said while high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by maliciousmortal, Feb 18, 2011.

1. What are some of the smartest (as in intelligent/wise not smartass lol) things you have said while you were high or things you have heard others say whilst they were high? Please contribute. I'm curious. Peace.

2. I had a full convo with my friend about how the usa going to colonize mars in 2012 is stupid, and that we should go to the moon first. And we shouldnt be mining the moon, we will mess with the oceans.

3. I theorized that the survivors in the world of Cormac McCarthy's The Road were all Jehovah's Witnesses, who believe that we're living in the end-times and when God comes, they'll be allowed to live with him while everyone else will have to die.

I could have written my fucking thesis on that shit.

4. "the roach is the best part"

5. The smartest thing I've said while high is like "duuuurrgh" compared to the smartest thing I've thought while high.

6. "Uhm, anyone has more bud? :smoke:"

7. I wish I could remember but it was good.. Once I had a friend say remember when you said...... that was bad ars that you said that... :confused: <---me - so I said: ummmmm yep and the look on thier faces.....We smoke then I think about it till I forget what I was thinking about... aka realize it didn't matter but I hated not remembering.. Thanks 20 yrs of smoking I'll remember when I'm watching history channel 1/2 asleep:eek:

8. I can't really recall anything because there all too amazing :D

When I'm high my little lightbulb will go on and I'll be like "Oh YEAHHHH" about something that I just realized or something I've been doing for a long time but just never thought about it in said way.

9. #9 gashadokuro, Feb 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2011
    I don't know if this counts as "smart" or not, but I was explaining to my friends one time how Smokie from Friday and James Carter from Rush Hour are the same person.

In Friday you just know him as Smokie, no real name. As far as we can see he only lives with his mom since you never see or hear about his dad, even at the end of the movie when everyone is outside. At the end of Friday he goes to rehab (at least according to Craig on Next Friday).

Now, my thoughts are he went to rehab, cleaned up, possibly decided to be a cop, works for l.a.p.d. now and his name is actually James Carter. He says his father was a cop and was killed. As I said, in Friday he doesn't have a father on there so he could've possibly been dead already.

In one scene on the first Rush Hour movie James Carter grabs a joint from some guy and tests it in a way that a smoker would probably test it, indicating he used to smoke before (as smokie).

Also I can't remember which rush hour movie it was in, but someone mentions Crenshaw Blvd. In Friday After Next Bros. BBQ is on Crenshaw if I'm not mistaken which isn't surprising since i believe rush hour and friday take place in pretty much the same area.

One friend had a convulsion trying to comprehend, the other ate pizza.

Edit:

I also forgot to mention that in rush hour 1, carter and lee go to a bar and carter goes in the back saying "Where's the girl?". The guy he's holding by the collar (his cousin in the red suit) is the same guy who plays as pinky on Next Friday.

I'm not sure if this was all done on purpose or is just a big coincidence, but I never thought about any of that until I started smoking funny enough lol.

10. ^^^ you just blew my fuckin' mind.

11. We had a day off since there was a shit load of snow. Sitting in the car hot boxing we had a full blown conversation on whether or not school buses had more or less traction when they were loaded with kids or not. It was the biggest stoner discussion I had heard in a while.

12. ah, i always wondered what the fuck happened in that film. never explained why the world ended.

13. i said i could do this gnarly trick.. and sure enough i can:hello:

14. Officer to my friend, "Your eyes look glazed. Have you been smoking marijuana?"
    My friend to officer, "Your eyes look glazed too. Have you been eating donuts?"

15. "The fan, it's spinning." :smoke:

16. Wind is so weird, ya know?

And......

When you look at a street in a neighborhood, it's like the Earth's ground or surface never stops. Even when roads are on top of it, it's like the Earth is diving down underneath the man-made objects and still continues and is always bound. It's like, we inhabited this strange planet Earth, and we conquered it, but it still owns. Ya know?

17. Won a debate on the legalization of marijuana with my vice principal in history class.:smoke:

18. That our universe isn't the only one. There is an infinite number. Every single atom on this planet holds a universe. Every atom in that holds a universe. Every atom in that does as well, etc. And every time a chemical reaction occurs, that's either the creation of a universe, the destruction, or something like a super nova. And our universe is inside an atom, inside a cell. Maybe on a plant, maybe water, maybe some fat guys hairy-ball sack.

19. I've had similar thoughts many times while high. That's awesome to hear that Im not the only one.

Look at how everything orbits around everything else. It happens on a molecular level, in a solar system and in galaxies.

Our eyes are both to small and too big to see the whole picture clearly.

20. Pretty much every grasp at something coherent fails. Normally, when I read or hear what people have said or written while they're high, I think it's either cliche or idiotic. However, while I'm high, it's either hilarious or profound.
    I write poetry a lot, and I CANNOT smoke weed and compose worth a shit; It's a huge inhibitor to me.

I can't really think of anything! :p