Smart Water Gravity Bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by SmartBong, Jun 6, 2012.

1. Hey guys, this is my first post here and I thought I would share with you my homemade gravity bong. I would love some feedback on how it looks/what needs improovement. Oh, and there is a carb at the bottom, but it's hard to see in the pic. Here's a few pics:

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

If you notice at the top, the bowl is in a plastic bottle cap. I know it has a tight fit, but in some areas, it's not air tight and I need to seal it with some type of bonding material. Can anyone give a a safe suggestion because the heat will be right next to this material. Thanks!

2. use a 5/8ths socket and wrap tape around the outside a bit, itll drop right in and act as a slide

3. I've used the same design for about 15 years now; I have a brass hose barb ($1.50 from Home Depot) as my one hitter bowl. Stuck that thru the plastic cap and cut off the bottom of the bottle and drop it into my Hulkamania mug. Works like a charm and you can use paper towels wrapped around chopsticks with rubbing alcohol if you're as cheap as I and don't want to buy a new bottle every few weeks. You can also attach a hose to the end of the barb and make it a bubbler as well.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gCORsX473M]Hillbilly Heaven! - YouTube[/ame]