Smart pot/air pot question

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by IMO, Dec 28, 2010.

1. Yeah ok, those are just the same as smart pots. I thought you were talking about plastic grow bags. There shouldn't be any difference between those cloth grow bags and smart pots.

2. I wonder if the looser weave of a burlap sack would have the air porosity of a smart pot or better? Would it more resemble one of the pots that could be a widow factory?

3. #43 jakrustle, Jul 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2011
    I got a newsletter from the Smart Pot people. They are apparently coming up with a biege color fabric. Be nice for outdoor appications where some poeple felt the black fabric was drawing a bit too much heat.

Hey, I know what we should suggest to them, how about a treebark or some of those other creative camo hunting patterns they come out with for hunting clothing. Be great for you gorilla Growers!!
    JaK

• Like Like x 1
  4. And strawberry too! :yummy:

5. Hello darkness my old friend :D do people still use those pots?
    They always reminded me of Hellrazer lol

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Yes I used Custom Fabric Raised Beds

They have great customer support and use high quality materials. I've only had one made for me for a closet grow. Hope this helps

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. #47 GrowQs, Oct 22, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2019
    What if I took some heavier fence material, cut it to look like a + sign with a 20"X20" bottom and maybe 10" sides to fold up and wire tie the corners, to make like a sturdy square basket, and then lined my fence basket with window screen material, and put my dirt right in there in the screen ... ???

I only have room for 4 20"X20" squares in my flowering closet.. It's just a hair under 4'X4'..

20X20X10 gives 17.3 gallons.. About right?

8. This thread is way dead, but I’ve seen an old school grower on here username sg1 use kiddie pools then he takes 2 or 3 foot chicken wire and makes a perimeter along the inside rim of the pool and then fills it all in with fabric essentially making his own massive 200 gallon smart pot for about $20 I think?

I bought my pots from 247garden for the best price I could find but they are only 20 gallons

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1