Smart people only

Discussion in 'General' started by woody018365, Nov 2, 2009.

1. So I had quit weed for 50 days and was completely clean and I smoked four hits last friday of mids. That gives me 10 days till my test on tuesday.... any chance it is out of my system in those 10 days? I'm 6'1 185

2. probably not.

3. I've known people who were pretty close to your size who smoked a couple bowls on a Friday night when they had a piss test on Tuesday and passed with no problem.

4. absolutely. don't smoke anymore until that date, drink lots of water, exercise, drink green tea, niacin, etc. until a couple days before your DT. four hits shouldn't be a problem, man.

5. What kind of test? I think you should be okay. Just drink water, exercise, drink cranberry juice as well and you should be in the clear.

6. yeah, you cant just drink water, you HAVE to do all of the above.

7. Well i basically have tomorrow which will be day 9.... i do have niacin pills so what should i do tomorrow to prepare myself?

8. It's a piss test.... it does not get sent to a lab or anything tested right in front of you.

9. Everything named in this thread, Niacin pills, cranberry juice, water, exercise, and green tea. Better safe than sorry.

10. If i do all this tomorrow i should pass?

11. Do it everyday until the day of the test.

12. From what I heard they actually test for Niacin now. Could just be a rumor though

13. #13 JuicyGoose, Nov 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2009
    Dude, it could go either way, but i'm thinking you'll be fine.

The 30 day thing is only for regular smokers. If you haven't done it in a while and your test is in 10 days, just drink a lot of water and green tea and you should be fine. Another contributing factor is how much you smoked, you only took 4 hits? So, you should be good to go.

I think next time you should hold off until after the test. :p

(Don't put yourself through niacin hell.)

14. If you do niacin, don't do it the night before/day of. If it's just a strip test, you can dilute the shit out of your piss and take B vitamins for a yellow color. Just a suggestion... If it's not lab tested you don't have to worry about creatine levels and other indicators of dilution.

15. you should be good to go

16. Haha. Anyone else find this funny? "Will I be ok cause I smoked before my drug test?" in a "Smart people only" thread.

Not making fun really, just pointing out .. haha I hope in your case it wasn't expected. But if you knew and still smoked....... well then let's just laugh at that.

But yea I think you'll be ok. I smoked 3-4 bowls on a friday and found out on monday I was being tested on thursday. Add that up, less than a week.

I passed. I was worried shitless though.

17. Bingo! I was unaware of the test until the following monday after i smoked again for my first time in awhile.

18. this. cranberry juice will clean ya out.

19. there are 3 drug tests. the strongest one tests for it

20. dont exercise the day before and the day of the test, it will release THC

anddd use certa, or what they sell here is called pectin! its a canning product, mix it with gatorade and drink it an hour and a half b4 the test