Smart Password?

Discussion in 'General' started by cdmreese420, May 19, 2011.

1. Quite a while back i went on some websight where you have to enter your E-mail and a password. At the time my password was a bit confusing at times and i ended up forgeting it now and then. A screen would always pop up saying the password is incorrect. so i just desided to change my password to incorrect. then my computer would just tell me the password if i did end up forgeting.

2. hahah great idea :D

3. hackhackhackhack

4. you saw this on tumblr..

5. Now we know your pass word to everything, time to hack. Hahahah just jokeing, but that is kinda a smart idea haha. I might have to do that nxt time I make a new account for something

6. yeah, that was a while back. i have all new passwords now. but anyways i got the idea from a friend, i thought it was a cleaver idea at the time. btw i wouldnt of told you guys if i was still using that password:rolleyes:

7. This is genius

8. what if it said your email and password does not match?

9. a great password, is once which isnt posted on Grasscity :D.

mmm!

my password dudes.
    Take your last name.
    mine Dierich.
    cut it up.
    dieric - add first and middle initial.
    diericjj.
    never forget.
    add your numbers.
    or a sequence.

10. Lol, that is pretty awesome.

Not exactly a super-secure password, but funny none the less. :p

11. Yummy copy pasta.

Which site did you see this one off of?

12. This exact post was tumblr famous for a while

13. my friend told me about it. i thought it was a cleaver idea at the time, and i desided to try it. that was a while back now. i have all new passwords now.

14. What's your new password?
    I won't tell anyone

15. My passwords are all patterns on the keyboard. This way i can get optimum security, and minimum forgettage.

16. thats a really good idea also. i found something that works for me though, especially cause not all websights say the word incorrect if its a wrong password.