Smallest Pot Size For Sexing Seeds? Also Can You 12/12 From Seed Sex Seeds

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by 408isthebay, Aug 27, 2014.

1. like the title says whats the smallest pot size i can use to sex reg seeds and what size plants will they be? Is it possible to run reg seeds 12/12 until the first signs of flowering and then reveg, will this slow the growth in anyway or should i run them 18/6 for the first few weeks

2. Solos. Yes.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app
    I would grow the plant out and sex a clone

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. My first answer on this site and I Agee with punchreba. Grab some clones before flipping and what I do with regular seeds is put them in a pot no smaller then 3 gallons. The idea to go 12/12 then flip back to veg state in my opinion would cause a lot off stress causing a hermie or even slow the growth down drastically lessening your yeild.

4. If you want, almost anything is possible.

5. #5 CanadianOrganic, Aug 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2014
    I disagree with Bones69. It may take a few weeks to get back to reveg but many people have done a full harvest, thrown the plant back in reveg and then harvested a second time and I don't think there was a largely dimishing yield - and thats with a full harvest. Of course putting it back in reveg would give you a larger yield because 12/12 from seeds usually only end up yielding 14-28gs (if you're lucky and know what you're doing). Good luck!

6. Well i know it can be done but will they grow weird like excessive stretch or something

7. #7 abige69, Jan 23, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2016
    ive revegged before when accidently put baby clones into flower, considering the size of plants they started to produce quite abit of flower [​IMG]. revegging will add an extra month or two depending on how far into flower they are, I had 6 clones that where all well into flower none of them hermied, (make sure theres no light leeks during dark mode as that will turn them). to revegg I did 14on/10off for appox wk, 16/8 for appox wk then finally 18/6 until I was ready to put back in flower then reversed that lighting schedule until back at 12/12