Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smallest possible piece w/ water filter?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SirKevin, Feb 20, 2009.

1. What is it?

2. #2 iJosh, Feb 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2009
    Are you kidding me? Didn't this thread JUST get locked?
    Uncool, dude.

3. lame times 420

4. As far as I can see, it's posted in a different forum than the locked one :)

... as per the suggestion of the mod who locked it. Ouch, that was an unnecessary derailment of my thread =(

5. Gotcha. My bad dude...I thought it was the same one :p

I'm not even high, either...sadface.

6. I have seen a tiny bubbler at my local headshop, its probably about 2.5" long, its badass.

7. I have seen bubblers about three inches high, I myself own one about fourish inches tall. Its prefect pocket material:cool:.

8. Look up ERBO pipe.

Its extremely small, and it uses the least amount of water for water filtration in any pipe ever.

9. #9 Floods, Feb 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2009
    Just go get a little bub. Mine isnt even as big as my hand.

[​IMG]

10. Idk bout other headshops but the one here sells bongs that are that size too. They're not my style but whatever gets you high man

11. lotsa bubblers out there.

12. I'm gonna make me a bubbler. It's going to have a crazy diffuser to make up for the small amount of water.
    It's gonna be sick, mainly due to its novelty, as I'm sure it's not the best hit. I'm making it out of the knob that says "push" from a public sink.

13. ^
    that one is fuckin badass.

i once got a bong like this for 8 bucks. i still have it.
    [​IMG]