Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Small ziploc bags.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by knivez4ever, Mar 15, 2010.

1. With me buying weed alot lately, I started to notice all these little ziploc bags that are probably 2 x 2 inch. Sometimes there are uzi's on top of them or they are just a plain ziploc bag. What is a good store to buy these small ziploc bags?

2. I cant tell you of a bag that has an uzi on it, but if you go to a Michael's Art and Craft store then you can find some small zip lock bags. If you want some with a print on them or something, there are lots of sites that can print custom bags. Just be sure not to put a marijuana leaf on it or something, it could be incredibly easy to catch someone dealing if they sent it to your house.

3. Any craft store should have some. Just ask a store worker where the little ziplock bags for buttons are.

4. they have em at head shops to.
    i wonder if they kno the only people who buy those are using their products for distributing weed/coke:confused:

5. Well , its not just for distributing . I use them to keep small ammounts of weed with me . Its a lot easier . I usually buy my weed in normal sized ziplocs , or those no seal ones . Then just break up , or grind it . then transfer them whenn needed .

6. Almost any headshop or "tobacco store" sell the ones with little designs on them. Otherwise, go to CVS or Walgreens(whatever drug store around you) and find "pill bags". Right next to pill crushers and such.:smoke: