Small tube + 4 arm perc = mad splashback??

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by THE_SHRUB, Oct 11, 2010.

1. Hey guys simple question. So i had a blackleaf beaker for the past few months untill about 2 months ago it met its fate when gravity did its work on it... It was a great bong and i really miss it. Since then I've only bunned like twice... anyways im now in the market for a new bong, preferably smaller than what i had. I want something around a foot tall with either a perc or stemless. I was thinking of this: Blaze Glass - Percolator Bong black - English - Grasscity.com but idk if its so short that the perc will splash water in my mouth.

What do you guys think? also, what other options are out there? I tried GMD on etsy already but they said their waiting list is backed up all the way to january. What do you guys think?

2. holy shit till january just the other day it was november
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. all of those equal this
    [​IMG]

4. K so i just talked to craig from Simpleglasstubes on etsy and he said that he can make me one of his stemless tubes at 12" height and a little wider to avoid splashback for 100 bucks, I think this is a pretty good deal, Im a real fan of stemless/fixed stem bongs and bubblers. What would you guys go for? stemless or perc'd?