Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Small town problem - advice?!?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Jayf413, Sep 18, 2017.

1. Hello,

Ok so I know it's against the forum rules to talk about "hook-ups" but I'm hoping it's still acceptable to ask for advice about this specific issue: What's the best way to meet and socialize with others who smoke?

I live in a fairly small town and have a small group of friends. Unfortunately NONE of them smoke and I have no access to any social circles that do. I do have a bigger city about 30 min away, but not sure how to approach that. Craigslist, social media, etc?

I used to smoke years ago and lately have been dealing with a lot of chronic pain issues which I think it could be helpful for.

Thanks for the help!

2. Try going back to college! I once moved to a small town where I knew absolutely no one, back when I was in my 50s! But the town had a small community college, and it is a rare community college that doesn't have a fair number of cannabis lovers.

It took me about 2 weeks of chatting up the kids at the "stoner table" in the lounge/cafeteria to get an invite to a party. Once at the party, I showed them that this "old lady" could still clear a 3 foot bong, and things got much more relaxed. I met a nice young lady at the party who sold a little cannabis to help with her college expenses. Worked out just fine for both of us!

Granny

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1

3. Dealers ain't hard to find bro I live in the UK when I first started smoking weed I was 15 and had 2 plugs I'm 24 now and have 7, they're not hard to find I met 4 of mine at a bar, just go up to people man ask if they know where to get weed if they say no move on to The next person :smoke:

4. Lol there has to be an easier way to get weed without going back to college. Funny though.

5. Go to city. Spend time walking around (multiple days) reflecting if nothing else. Talk to people while smoking. Smoke or puff Alot and look stressed around hood looking dudes...Maybe...Just keep THINKING MARIJUANA AND LOOK AT PEOPLE AND SEND WEED NEED TO GET A REACTION...Then approach if confident

R u in chiraq? If so maybe a different approach

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. @Jayf413 I've had the same problem for a while. For picking up, sometimes all you can do is travel longer distances. When it comes to meeting 420-friendly folks, concerts and outdoor festivals can be good.

7. NORMAL local chapter meeting you can meet others who want MJ legal not saying you can hookup maybe help collect signatures for upcoming elections

8. Odds are the larger city has a local chapter of norml. Join and go to a few meetings. If you can find a hookup at a norml meeting then all hope is lost.

9. Thanks everyone for the replies. I'm pretty introverted but I guess I'll have to step out of my comfort zone, as most of these options require that.

I wish there was an easier way... bummer.

10. Order a pizza and when the kid shows up say "got time for a bong rip?"

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  11. Lol, go back to college just to meet people to smoke weed with. What is this country coming to?

12. You could just ask people, I got half of my plugs by just asking acquaintances. You can usually spot stoners pretty easily, just ask! It wouldn't hurt to go the nearby city though, more people who know more people.