small tits vs. fake tits

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by juta107, Oct 3, 2010.

1. which is worse/ more of a turn-off?

2. i find small tits a turn on, i cant stand these bitches with huge tits that sag down to their knees.

3. I much prefer small real ones than fake big or small ones.

4. Real tits FTW, small or not.

5. Anything over fake. Unless you have this horrible disease and you look like elephant man or something.

6. Fake boobs lose every time. They're LIES!

7. #8 IGemini, Oct 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2010
    Also real over fake any day. B-C is a happy medium, no need for anything larger.

8. Not really into small tits. I don't mind fake tits that don't look absolutely ridiculous.

9. IDon'tLikeMyTitiesFake.

10. Wow, these answers shocked me...

And put a little smile on my face :D

11. ^^^^^ your post was at 420 that's cool

12. Keepin it real wins every time...;)

[​IMG]

13. those no tits is a no go , small tits can be very hot , a nice firm handful is all ya need

fake is definatly a turn off but it can be ignored:smoke:;)

14. small over fake any day.

15. Small titties are 100000x better than fake titties.

16. I love little tits:)

17. tits are good, tits are fine
    id take pretty much any kind

:smoke:

18. Man, I love small tits no matter what. Dunno why.

19. It's refreshing to see that men aren't fans of the silicone :) a lot of women go and get them because they want a boost of confidence and feel as if their natural titties won't get them attention. But why would you want a guy that only likes you for your newly purchased silicone bags?

Real > Fake. I don't care how good of a job you got. If you have small tits and get big fake ones, they will look weird and not fit your body.

Save those thousands of dollars on push up bras and clothes and salons and spas and etc. to make yourself feel better :) no need for pricey chest bags that'll eventually become hard and you'll need a surgery to remove them and then to get new ones and then not to mention the complications that come with that. eek :eek:

Note: I wasn't always this way. I never liked my boobs and wanted to get them done for a long time until my ex spent countless hours convincing me not to get anything done because he loved them just how they were :)