Small talk about seasoned toker shit... why the fuck not.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by Bobbert, Jun 10, 2006.

1. I am bored. Listening to the art of sound right now. Ate two brownies at <st1:time minute="30" hour="9">9:30</st1:time> after I had a big meal. They are taking FOREVER to hit... probably because I was full and will take a while to start digesting it. I figured what better to do then sit around listen to some music and chat wax intellectual about weed. Who is up for it? Want to talk about glass, glass blowing, weed, smoking, or anything. I would start but I am curious to see what happens if I let others pick the topic.
    <o:p> </o:p>

2. Bobbert tell me how to extract O from dried poppy pods.

3. Wish i knew that one. I remember watching a tv show were these guys were squeezing the sap like crap out of the poppy pods. They said that stuff was essentually the opium. I guess you refine or something to just get the opium out of it. Stumped me.

UPDATE:

When the flowers go to seed, scrape the seed pods with a pin. Do it all
    around the pod. As you do so, you will see little blobs of white coming
    out. Leave the wounds to seep for a few hours.

A couple of hours later, go back and harvest your opium. By now, the white
    blobs will have turned into black tar that can be scraped off and collected
    on an old, blunt dinner knife or some such.

4. well i just came back from my friends house. My friends house has the best atmosphere and the people who live and go to this house to smoke and chill are all unique in many different ways and the best part of all is all the interesting random conversations that occur while we're smoking each other out. Anyways... i just came back from their house and 5 of us pitched in a gram each and our friend kevin rolled a fatty fucken blunt wrapping it with 2 swisher strawberry blunts. The blunt lasted for 20 minutes going around us about 9 times...... yeahhhh i'm baked as fuk right now.

5. now that is a large blunt. I am about to smoke a bowl to tide my over till the borownies kick in. I am in that weird inbetween twitchy phase right now. Kind of feels like I am about to start shrooming or somehting. It is allways nice when you find thoes places were a bunch of diffrent poeple get to gether and smoke. I find though that someitmes in thoes situations you can get in to instances of poeple who don't pitch in enough or try and get away with not smoking poeple out as much. That has allways bugged me.

6. Nah these are dried pods bought off the internet.

7. You could try doing an alchohol extraction. Grind the pods up really fine and then let them soke in rubbing alchohol for a while. Then you could slowly heat off the rubbing alchohol. Just a thought, no idea if it would work.

try this

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/5534/howto.html

8. YOU DA MAN.

9. just good at finding shit online for some reason. where did you get the poppys from?

10. Bobbert, I was just wondering, do you enjoy eating more than smoking cannabis?
    Cause you made some high quality brownies so you must eat weed a lot too.

11. do you know much about growing the opium. could i just throw some poppy seeds in the back of the garden.
    ill scrapalate em off my cheeseburger

12. I like smoking it more. I am just good at making brownies, although I only make them every once in a while.

13. you gettin good at glass blowing? you should start making peices and sell em to the city. have your own company name, boberts magic glass, heh

14. Ive alwase been a long time reader never poster but, how can you get into glass blowing?

15. i thought this thread was for tonight i was about to go get the handle of gin and get to it now i'm :(

16. ^^Who says we can't get it goin again tonite?

17. im down, whats going on with u fellow blades tonight?

im high as fuck after some gb's packing up to leave for florida in the morning. lol.

great night, cant wait to leave tonight

18. Nice...whatcha doin in FL...visiting friends from when u were down there for school? Or just chillin? (ps---better make sure you get some of that "FL crippie" that everyone's always braggin about)

I'm just chillin here. Worked today, gotta work again tomorrow. Waitin for the folks to get to bed so i can load up a bowl.

19. Crippie is just slang in general for dro in Florida, when I was in Miami in December thats all they called dro.

Grasscity Deals Near You