Small, super concealed bedroom grow

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by GrandpalovesGB, Dec 27, 2008.

1. I have a headboard on my queen size bed that has about 3 foot high, 1 foot deep room that you can't see, and has 1 outlet in it, and 2 nearby. This is where I am growing right now, until I get the hang of things.

I have the inside of this space, and the wall behind it covered in reflective mylar, and the end of the mattress and box spring which press up against it are also covered, and the small space under the bed has a small fan, exhaust to the window above, and an electric air filter.

The area overall has enough room for a 5 gallon pot to grow 2 or so feet, and I can fit about 5 of those.

Attached Files:

2. the best advice i have for you is use a small pot so it doesnt get big, and (assuming youll start with at least three plants) put the one you end up with on one side of the headboard thingy and the light on the other so it grows sideways and fits.

3. I don't want to get a big girl, and I am wary about the sidewinder thing. I currently have have a 3 gallon pot that is about 1 foot tall, and a few seedlings in 1 gallons.

The 1 footer is matured now, and I am going to flower it after a few more inches of growth.

I will get pics once my camera is fixed, or I get a new one.

4. sweet post the pic asap i like small hidden grows like yours.