Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Small Spurts of California Freedom

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by vsaiyan, Aug 3, 2008.

  1. I plan on having an internship in California next summer and hopefully every summer until I finally move there after Uni is over. Is there any way I can still get diagnosed by physicians there to get my med card, or will I have to wait until I move permanently?
  2. Probably have to wait till you have residency in Cali. The docs need proof of residency, like driver's license.
  3. I was able to get my original 215 without a Cali license by showing that I had recently purchased a Cali house and was planing on moving in soon. Since that time I have gotten my Cali license and have gone back to the DR's to have the info added to my paperwork.

    I'm fairly sure they make a stipulation for out of state students, but I could be wrong.

Share This Page