Small Spaces

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by JoshuaE, Dec 31, 2019.

1. My mother has tested positive twice (she works in an assisted living facility) and never had any symptoms even. She has all the boosters etc. I did the vax but didn't do the boosters and have no plans to so far. Shits still raging down here 2 people in my little world are dealing with Covid at the moment both sick as hell nor vaccinated. I guess there's too many variables to really say what is doing what and what is not.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. GMO clone arrived in good health .This is a big deal for a small town east coast guy. Lol

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 2
  3. Tomato breeders Wild boar farms. 20220525_083720.jpg 20220525_083751.jpg 20220525_083759.jpg 20220525_083807.jpg 20220525_083816.jpg 20220525_083842.jpg

Nah needed a new one anyway my Hitachi pancake is on it's way out.

• Like Like x 2
  4. funny, I spent all of Sunday on my own hot water tank. I replaced the dip tube and anode, but kinda think I will switch the tank out prob next year. ITs gross in there. Hardly enough ceiling height, had to cut the anode some.
    What did I do? oh the usual... loud banging the one-man-band action figure that I am :)

I paused over the long weekend; I had to get some extra tile just to border the closet. Finished mortaring yesterday. I will prob glue the moulding today. Glad one of us is making some ching ;)

the woods like mopeds too !

covid is just bad news man. Has brought inflation galore and hurt/killed too many people. pfizer profits 33 billion? Quercetin, Neem, Garlic, aspririn, these are the go to meds. I ordered more quercetin yesterday as I'm on it permanently from now on. Neem oil tastes like crap, but as soon as I feel a sniffle, I'm drinking a tsp. It helps a lot.
    Oh here's that brand of quercetin, best bang for the dollar
    upload_2022-5-25_6-51-57.png

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  5. when CV killed the girl where i grocery shop it got real for me..i'm erring on the side of caution..btw methinks if you ever wanna get laid again you will nd that..har har har!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. i'm older than most of you and remember the polio epedemic..it was bad..prevention archaeic compared to now..glass needles!!!! hurt and they would break on ocassion ..hv to be dug out..now they so thin you don't feel it..

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 3
  7. more s hooks arriving today for DSCN4161.JPG DSCN4162.JPG DSCN4163.JPG DSCN4164.JPG the crew

• Winner Winner x 2
  8. I don't think you were hear but it basically killed my father he's still laying in a bed with supplemental 02 declining in health bed sores, muscle atrophy. It's basically killed him just not yet

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Fox drew first blood so now he is on my shit list. Screenshot_20220524-100941_Chrome.jpg
    Here's the answer

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. I'd catch him in an animal trap.
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. had dbl pneumonia as a kid in japan 1956..nearly snuffed me out..they say CV hits like that but harder..nxt time i'd die or worse hv to be nursed for the rest of my life..no i took the vax

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. i feel the worst is yet to come..it a perception thing..it like politicos think they can legislate this thing aaway..it like illusion you can set a date and its over..over in eurrope they are dead serious..maybe i wtch to much scifi movies but when ''life'' begins to resemble ''art''..thass a very bad sign imo

• Like Like x 3
  13. Are these little fuckers aphids!? Completely covering my hanging baskets. Time to call on ol' Beauveria Bassiana.....you shits will be sorry. The white fluffy pic is a insect completely taken over by the fungus. 20220525_101126.jpg Screenshot_20220525-110637_Chrome.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  14. that look like the stuff my cacti get on the unsunny side..change the surface ph and it'll fade

• Like Like x 1
  15. o yeah! does not leak a drop..spigot dwnstairs does though..lndlrrd can fix that DSCN4169.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  16. Day 14 from sprout. 20220525_162449.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  17. I think I'm going to top this auto at the third node. I usually top at the fourth. Even though its outdoors I really dont have room for a beast plant hanging over the neighbors fence. Lol. Any thoughts on that?

• Like Like x 1