Small Spaces

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by JoshuaE, Dec 31, 2019.

1. Lol I'll calm down rofl. The different phenos are a pain in the arse. I have been mixing each plants nutes individually =). My base soil was just a bit strong. I'm changing soil and starting from clones next try. I'll also be training earlier and flowering sooner on the next go. I learn kinda fast but need more experience. Thanks again for all the help. =)

• Like Like x 5
  2. I looked after a relatives grow whilst they were on holiday! Well what I really did was turn up first day and have a look, I almost died! Massively over watered and looking like shit, so went day before they got back and spayed the top soil to make it look wet and moved them about a little!
    Was really happy and said they look amazing! Yea sure ok lol
    Think I may veg a few extra ones next time and make a deal for the ones I don't need, was so much wrong with the grow I don't even know how to start lmao

• Like Like x 5
  3. No it's posted on Reddit and probably the Autoflower Network. I think that its just the seed itself being tested not its potential.

• Like Like x 5
  4. Lol well that's just silly

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. For sure. Government agencies, what do we expect? Lol

• Like Like x 4
  6. Yes I think that would be perfect as long as I could access at least 2 sides

• Like Like x 4
  7. Man that stuff was so good. This was back when I was using Coco Loco in 2gal pots....surprised i ever ended up with anything,lol. That was tough business. I know now tiny pots like that are terrible for soil and hand watering. I'm gonna narrow down my selection and let you guys/gal help me choose.

• Like Like x 5
  8. Just watched this video....looks pretty promising.
    Watch "The Most Affordable Rosin Press on the Market: Rosineer PRESSO" on YouTube

• Like Like x 4
  9. Well that was impressive, If you can make yours do the same I'll try one for that price

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Its supposed to be here tomorrow and I'm taking off work this Friday,so hopefully I can do some testing. My press bags and pre press should be here by then too. I've got about a half ounce of bubble hash just chilling. Maybe I'll try that too once I get the hang of it.

• Like Like x 4
  11. I really wanted a hydraulic model but the cheapest one was about $400. Maybe this one will be just what I need for basically personal use. I wonder if you could source the parts to build an automatic press? Itd have to be cheaper wouldn't it, idk......cus they are expensive to say the least. Very cool tech though.

• Like Like x 4
  12. Theres all kinds of guys that build their own youtube use to have all sorts of vids on it bro

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 5
  13. hydraulics isn't too hard. You need a cyclinder and piston attached to a pneumatic source. Maybe you can attach a pneumatic to the system you purchased. But for what its worth, might be easier to just use some body weight; its good for bulk muscle.
    These guys build it all from scratch, but see that pneumatic source is $.
    and those same guys build a source too.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. The parts are not that much cheaper from what I've seen. Unless you have some pretty heavy metal working tools for the frame idk. Very intrested to see how you do. I've seen people struggle to do well with the expensive presses. The stuff @Nex420 is turning out is far, far above most of what you'll see out there. He's a rosin artist it appears to me. Lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. I agree about the parts Josh. While it’s probably pretty easy for a crafty individual to make one with parts, it really depends on how you source those parts and at what cost.

Definitely money to be saved there, but I didn’t want to have to worry about that personally. Especially with the lifetime warranty from some company’s, it was sort of a no brainer to go that route.

All this rosin talk has me anxious to press this Blue Dream I just chopped. It’s almost there :D

& thanks for the kind words Josh, rosin is definitely one of my passions within this hobby. Something about that ooey gooey goodness gets me going. The smoke is something I truly enjoy as well. All different forms of rosin have some unique attributes.

I remember mentioning the papaya, this was some flower rosin I pressed of it earlier this year.
    DB5B9243-6FC0-4CA1-9934-876C320D0392.jpeg

• Like Like x 5
  16. If I can crank out something close to that I'll be very pleased. I'm sure I'll have to fuck some shit up first,lol.

Yeah I figured sourcing the parts would be an issue but maybe I'm jumping the gun since I havent even used mine yet. I'm just worried about setting the pressure....since you have to set it before you start,you can't increase it during the press like the hydraulic one.
    Any suggestions on a good starting temp range or does that really just depend on the material. I need to make a list of tips for myself.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. I watched a guy do a press with a bench vise and a hair straightener and his shit looked really good. I was like wtf! Surely I can come out with something halfway decent, lol.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 5
  18. Iron and htown both did that.

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Like Like x 4
  19. With your quality flower, you will definitely be cranking out some quality goop.

Pandemic has screwed the supply chain in many ways so who knows if those parts are effected either.
    Yeah I didn’t have to mess with the pressure so you have to look into that to see what the best rating is. I’m sure you’ll figure that out pretty quickly.

For temps - I like to sit around 170-185. Depends on the dryness; but usually you can up the temp for more yield, different consistency. Lower temps you’ll get buddering up while higher temps you’ll get more oily consistency. It just depends on the strain too really.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1