Small Spaces

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by JoshuaE, Dec 31, 2019.

1. Stop feeding it MaxiBloom and feed it just flower fuel now.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. I’ll have to do that the next feeding how many ppm’s bro ?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 4
  3. 9.5 ounces of dry flower from the Peyote Gorilla plant. Nothing earth shattering but will help keep this guy supplied. Lol 20210228_002003.jpg 20210304_085859.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
  4. Shit that's a nice rip where I'm from,lol.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  5. One of my favorite movies was Scroog (1970). There's no more movies like that anymore, just stupid politicized violent movies. imo, Albert Finney was +++++ better than Charles Bronson.
    Listening to the 1970 sound track from Scroog atm, Christmas :) like it used to be and that feeling hung out with you a long time afterwards.
    I'm not watching no more new movies, its like they are all directed by Tarantino.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Even though this Canna coco is buffered,I'm gonna go ahead and soak it in a 500ppm solution of calmag overnight. The plan is to transplant tomorrow. Hoping it will help my Mg issue,idk. I went with 25% perlite. 20210307_141540.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. #7207 trojangrower, Mar 7, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2021
    I would buffer, I am going to from now on, even in peat (maybe especially in peat eh?)

u know bro, I'm wondering if your plants aren't just starving. I think that's what was going on with mine (possibly) and since I switched them to hydro and increased the ppm, they are happy. I been giving them recommended week 4 doses and the ppm dropped last night, so... all good so far, but before the res change, they started getting that gimp look.

I'm just saying cuz I thought it was mag def for a long azz time and now I am on the fence about Mg def symptoms vs another deficiency. Remember, magnesium can't work if the rest of the proteins required to produce it (ie. chlorophyll) aren't produced (ie. all proteins require carbon (from CO2/sugar stores) and nitrogen = peptide bond). Maybe just another micro def? who knows, increase the ppm, tell me in the morning ;)

ps. I don't like presoaking, what a labor!

• Like Like x 4
  8. I said hemoglobin instead of chlorophyll :bang:
    [​IMG]
    so crazy ... need a blood transfusion? haha

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  9. I was thinking a ppm increase too,lol. I'll bump it up when I feed later. And yeah its definitely a pain but will be worth it if it helps.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Really nice harvest there, gorgeous buds.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. Thanks Ed

• Like Like x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 4
  12. Sometimes this coco just plain confuses me. I poured about 4 cups of 430ppm solution through this 1 liter airpot and was getting like 200ppm in the runoff,it increased as I put more through it but my runoff pH was getting lower each time. I try not to concern myself with the runoff numbers since last time I chased it,it did not help,lol. They did seem to be a bit happier this morning though. I'm thinking the two biggest just really need more root room. A majority of my last grow I didnt even check runoff,just made sure my numbers were right going in.....ended up with my best harvest ever with the fewest plants ever. Idk,just blabbering.

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 5
  13. Nope, everyone has been citing each other round and round probably not even knowing about this guys work from 1945 that was specifically about lime and soil , his work drew heavily from another piece from 1935 also.
    And that's how we do it on the internet. Lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  14. I hear you and I do the same, I don't get into runoff unless the wheels are failing off

• Like Like x 3
  15. I think I screwed up by not buffering.....but it's supposed to be buffered,lol. I'm thinking theyll turn for the better in bigger containers. That's really my only guess,that the coco is stealing. Guess I'll be buffering the buffered coco from now on. I read somewhere that this person buffers his coco with 2000ppm of calmag,and then flushes back to acceptable.....geez.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. sounds to me like the coco isn't charged and is transferring the calcium for good ole H+ ions, which would lead to a drop in ppm. It was wise of you to precharge the media.
    That there is an example from one of the best growers on the internet, damn rights its gorgeous!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1