Small rust colored spots on leaves

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Tlarss, Feb 21, 2018.

1. 5ADE680A-5D72-4360-85FD-AB8994B9BBD4.png Hey guys first post on the site but I’ve been looking around on here for a long time.

Currently growing blueberry auto in week 2 of flower in ffof with the fox farm trio pack. Using 2 marshydro 300w.

I recently starting getting these small rust colored spots on my leaves can anyone help? Was thinking cal definiency..?

2. Hope you get a response from someone with more experience. I am a few weeks into flower with MegaMouth strain, same light setup as you but using General Hydroponics and Lucas formula and I’m getting the same rust spots on one of my plants. It’s my first grow but after some research I’m agreeing with you and saying calcium deficiency. I just ordered some cal mag for mine that should come in tomorrow, will let you know if that has any effect.

Are you getting it all over your plant or isolated areas? Mine seems to only be going after one stem on the plant

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. It seems to be throughout my plant..mostly on the top main shoot though. It appeared pretty fast which is what worried me...I’m going to order some calmag to and hopefully that will do the trick..the plant still seems super healthy though

4. Hey guys. Sometimes that can be a sign of spider mites. Get a microscope and look at the underside of the leaves for any pests..

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

5. Yeah look for bugs. That’s not anything to do with calmag. But it’d be real helpful if anyone could actually see the plant and not a pink rendition of it. Lol. Regular light for pics.

6. #6 Freedom1, Feb 21, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2018
    What's your ph might be a lock out of nutrients I would check that cause addin more cal/mag won't help if that's what it is if ph is not right.

7. It’s only on one plant though and not my other 4 that are all side by side touching each other..wouldn’t bugs spread to all my plants?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Here’s a pic without the blurp lol

Attached Files:

9. If they’re all the same strain it’s more likely than if theyre different strains. Or even phenotypes. Really need a better pic.
    Never mind just saw the pics. That’s beyond what I’ve seen. Could be a micronutrient deficiency. Not sure which one though.

10. This is my second grow and I am using ffof as well and I have one strain that is doing this I am having trouble fixing this issue but most likely ph problems

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum