Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Small Rant

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Azn Invasion, Nov 14, 2011.

1. So just a quick little rant. Why the hell are some people so conceited and greedy that they have to rip others off? I know especially in dealing that this happens quite often and we all gotta be smart about it, but every so often I find myself asking this question. I've grown up seeing kids continuously fucking people over, sometimes me, and even though I make sure they know not to cross me again, shit still happens to others. These kinds of people always get what they deserve though, so at least there's some solace in that.

I mean, there's gonna be assholes like that everywhere everyday, but it kinda makes me smh at the world. For me, I always fatten the sack when I sell, or try to give them the best deal, and make sure they aren't sketched out so they come back.

We're all stoners that love the herb, don't steal and cheat other people or karma's gonna eat you alive. But to those that do, fuck you, and have fun burning in hell.
    ---

Cleared my head a lil...time to smoke a bowl :smoke:

2. It will just always be that way.. That's why we all need to not buy / associate ourselves with 'those' kind of stoners.:smoke:

3. Says the guy who stole 1000+ dollars from under a rock.:D

4. i blame the government for instilling in us the traits of capitalism.

5. So you'd rather the government forcibly make everyone share their weed? I prefer weed capitalism over weed communism:p

6. i'd rather the government didn't force us to do anything. the people are meant to have the power.

7. #7 TeamLemke420, Nov 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2011
    Well the government isn't forcing us to embrace capitalism. Want to share all your money and never buy anything again? Go right ahead.

We don't live in North Korea for God's sake.:smoke:

Anyways free market capitalism would make weed legal because the government would have no say in what we buy. That, to me, should be the economical ideal. In closed market countries (like China) smoking weed is punished by death.

You're right on one thing though, we need to get the government's grubby fingers out of our business.