Small question.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by lexus727, Nov 12, 2009.

1. Hey, so its my first grow, my babies are just germinating in thier pots, just pushing out the soil. Problem is, one of them is hugged up against the side of the pot, should i move her to the middle, or just leave her be?

their just under a week old, whats the best light cylce to put them on right when its time to begin vegetation?

Thanks alot, will post news and whatnot of grow further into the process.

2. Don't touch your plant!:eek: It's too weak right now. The same thing happened to me. Wait a couple weeks and just re-pot it then, when it has a better root mass.

3. yes dude as mentioned above just let em be for now as you could damage them, as for lighting cycles thats up to you to choose 18/6 24/0 20/4 are the most popular ones used some people will say its best to use 24 hour lighting & other will say 18/6 IMO its just personal prefrance

4. Sweet, just wondering when i should start the cycle, my babies are like half an inch off the soil, should i start blasting my rays now?

5. Hey man I just wanted to add input. I have my babys on 24/0 cycle with MH conversion bulb 400w. They are almost 7 days old check out my grow journal in my signature, it could be helpful for you and your babies.

and as for your plant, I would let it be. Then again i transplanted 3/6 plants at like 4-5 days old and they are fine.. so i think its up to you just be careful..

Hop I helped.

6. yes dude get some light on em ASAP & start a veg cycle, they need lighting as soon as they pop up above the soil