Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Small Question About Vapes?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ITNinja, Jan 21, 2010.

1. Hey guys, I got ym vape today and tried it. I vaped at 375F and it got to hot and we burnt it, Probably from lack of understanding, but we kinda got it and turned it down to 365. I am wondering if we are doing it properly.

We let it heat up a good bit, Then we take many small hits. Kinda like, Draw stop, Draw stop, Draw stop. We each do this about 10 times. Taking small draws each time......Is this how you hit a vape?

Also, Am i loading too much or what, Cause I thought a vape was supposed to save you bud, Cause it's not, We literally had to vape 4 times the amount that I normally smoke. Is this either cause we arent doing it right, My weed is grinded by the scissors shot glass method, Or because I am cashing the bowl too quickly? I usually cash the bowl when the weed turns brownblackish is that the right time.

thanks guys?