Small Problem...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by CBlunt, Sep 20, 2011.

1. Ive been out of the dating same for quite a long time. Im 18 and just started attending a community college. Theres a girl from the local hs that just started talking to me and im not quite sure how to go about this. It would be nice to have a girlfriend (havent had one since the 6th grade), but shes 15-16. Any suggestions? Im probably just going to hold off. The girl situation at this school is horrible!

2. Definitely hold off.

If you want a somewhat mature/adult kind of relationship you are NOT going to get it from a 15-16 year old.

10 years down the road, a 2 year difference is nothing at all

but a 15 to 18 difference is a BIG three years.

3. Yea thats what im leaning towards but shes hot as hell and i dont get this chance very often. Im not very good when it comes to meeting girls and dont see new people very often. I dont want to resort to facebook creepin' haha

4. just bang her for awhile

5. ya just bang her bro, being that she's okay with it. but dont be looking for a serious relationship.

6. bang her man, dont be a pussy.

7. Yep just hit n run

8. hit it n quit it
    u don't want people thinkin you're gay do you?

9. I'm pretty sure she's too young for carnal relations, so ignore the jackrabbits saying to bang her.
    If the female situation at your place is bad, look for them in places where you like to hang out; that way you have something in common.
    when I was your age i had good luck in the local library; I'm a bookworm so books in common was good, and smart chicks are seriously inventive in bed.
    look for someone your own age.
    better yet, look for an older woman.
    When I was 18 I dated a 42 year old, and most women since have benefited from those six months of intense teaching.
    When I was 19 I dated a 36 year old and her 19 year old daughter. well, dated is perhaps the wrong term, I dated the daughter. with the mom it was just wild monkey sex.

point being, older women are in a position to teach you things you need to know right now :)
    if you'll excuse me, I'll be taking a cold shower. I haven't though of those three in years!

10. What is with the constant goal to sleep with high school girls on this forum? Their brains are flooded with hormones, they are totally inexperienced in bed, and you just start to look like a creep. It seems like every other thread is about this topic.

OP, you haven't even started the "dating scene" if you're only 18 and freshly in college. Go find an organization that does something you're interested and meet girls there.

11. Don't listen to the "hit it and quit it" ideas. Listen to buzzard; you're only 18. I didn't lose my virginity until my 20th birthday. I'd say stay away, 3 years is a big difference, but it depends on what you want. Do you want to bang her? Do you want to date her? I'd say get to know her a little bit, just be friends with her!! If anything you might get a friend out of it, or maybe down the road.

The problem is that young kids only look at the opposite sex as just that; the opposite sex. Start treating women as friends and looking at some as friends and that will get you a long way. OMG HE SAID FRIEND, THAT MEANS FRIENDZONE!!!! Not even close. It all depends on how you enter the friendship. If you enter it on terms of settling to be friends, then yeah you're screwed. Just get to know her and see where it goes.

12. She doesnt really seem like a typical hs girl. Shes not slutty or anything like that but seems to be a really nice girl. Ill probably get to know her and see where it goes. She just turned 16 but i dont want to be labeled a "pedo" by my buddies.

13. "Seeming" like a typical girl is irrelevant. Get to know her as a person. And 2 years isn't Pedo status. Had a guy who was 18 fool around with his buddy's 14 year old sister and only got caught cause he texted her and her mom saw. 2 years, even at 18/16 isn't a huge deal. I knew seniors dating freshmen in high school. Just do what you want but remember that she is young and immature; you might not find everything you want.

14. #14 Chamonix, Sep 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2011
    "Hit it n' Quit it"

That is some dumb ass advice right there. You do that with a 15/16 year old she is going to get upset. Now that may not seem that bad but considering 15/16 year olds normally have older friends or brothers/cousins/fathers I would steer clear.

When I was 20 I had a chance with a 16 year old. I decided to tell her to chase guys her age in the end.

As an aside my little sister is around that age. If someone fucked her and dumped that was 18 (Age of majority in Canada) I would probably introduce his face to my fist at high speeds. That is me though.... I have a bit of an issue with rage/anger and my family ALWAYS comes first.

15. Uh heard of statuatory rape laws? Get wise on them, fool.

16. Where are you even meeting a girl that young when you're out of high school?

17. Yes OP. Do this. In many states, you can totally fuck that chick w/ out getting in trouble. If your state is one of them. Then go for it.

18. [quote name='"Snackfood"']Don't listen to the "hit it and quit it" ideas. Listen to buzzard; you're only 18. I didn't lose my virginity until my 20th birthday. I'd say stay away, 3 years is a big difference, but it depends on what you want. Do you want to bang her? Do you want to date her? I'd say get to know her a little bit, just be friends with her!! If anything you might get a friend out of it, or maybe down the road.

The problem is that young kids only look at the opposite sex as just that; the opposite sex. Start treating women as friends and looking at some as friends and that will get you a long way. OMG HE SAID FRIEND, THAT MEANS FRIENDZONE!!!! Not even close. It all depends on how you enter the friendship. If you enter it on terms of settling to be friends, then yeah you're screwed. Just get to know her and see where it goes.[/quote]

No 18 year old wants to be friends with a 15 year old. So he should just hit and quit. Bam

19. It is all up to you what you do. When I got with my girl she was 15 and I was 18. We knew each other for years through the comp and had pretty much all the same interests would talk for hours on the comp and then on the phone before we realized we just clicked. So I can't say don't go for it because I was at the same age as was my girl as the girl you might want. If your looking at it as a strictly hot lay then I would say why bother but if you want to because you have genuine interest in her and want to see where it goes then go for it.

20. get her preggo, you guys become reality star on teen mom, and profit???