small problem

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by slidesquad, Apr 19, 2010.

1. hey my purple urkle clones are having a small issue there 28 days old were lookin very nice i cant tell if there limp from over waterd or under wated and i had a few small spots showing up there in organic soil with peatmoss and perlite i am using cutting edge solitions nutes the leafs are slightly rolling and v shaped plant is limp and had a few spots show up i am guessing its a slight nute issue and over watered i only water ever 2 days about 3-4 16 ounce cups small amount of runnoff that i discard any help would be greatly appreciated sorry only have camera phone for pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Well, I cant tell from your pics really, but the spots look like they might be a ph issue, or it could easily be nute burn. I would check your ph. The curled leaves look to me like heat stress. What is the temp in your grow room?

Edit: I took a closer look at pix, i doubt the spots are ph, it usually would show up on more leaves if it was

3. ok i figured the v shape curling was from heat stress as it was only the few top leaves i backed away my 600w lights to 24" away they seem to be doin better now i let them dry out a little and they are less limp so i think it was over watering but the spotting i am still unsure about its on only a few leaves maybe 5 total

4. obviously you got the v shape to go away, I had the same problem and It most definetley is caused by heat.. but your spots i dont think are a ph problem IMO. To me it looks like possible nute burn, our a possible magnesium defficiency. The yellowing in the picture kind of looks like an iron problem. What kind of water are you using?

5. leaves are still bright green minus the yellow spot i just took the pic under hps im using tap water around 90-100 ppm i treat it and air rate it with air stone for 2 days before wattering