Small problem

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by tman09, Nov 3, 2008.

1. So im dating this girl from my town and everything is fine and all, except shes a little weird, but its nothing thats making me want to break up with her. Whats making me want to break up with her is this girl from cali. Now i know your thinking this is internet stuff.. no its not, shes my half-brothers step-sister. and shes really awesome. and we like each other, now i know at first glance it looks like im dating someone related to me, but if you check again im not.

Now the girl from my town thinks nothing of her, probably because i havent told her i kinda the like girl from cali. The girl from cali is also coming down for xmas to see her real dad who lives in IL like me but more north. and she is probably going to visit my brother who lives in St.L so i will definetly see her sometime during xmas.

Now.. i know this isnt a massive problem and i really dont need to worry about it till it gets closer to xmas. But, i would like it if i wasnt dating this girl from my town on xmas break. That doesnt mean im going to break up with her over this, because that would be stupid. I just kinda dont know what to do, its kinda like something that is just out of your reach.

There isnt really a question, id just like to hear your comments and such

Thanks for reading :smoke:

2. I mean, do you really think you want to or even can hold a long distance relationship?

If not, stick with the chick your with.

3. Hey man, long distance relationships are rough, proximity is a huge factor to maintaining relationships. You really lose out on alot of key relationship stuff.

Theres always gonna be temptation man, esp from the long distance girls because they are so out of reach that you dont stay in contact very much and you start letting your ecitement and ideals cloud who she really is.
    I fell into this trap, there was a girl i knew and she lived like 2 hrs away (def not the same situation you have) but her rents lived inmy town. she was so exciting to be with cuz i only saw her a few times a year and when i did we always went out and did a bunch of fun stuff. Things started to get real serious one time when she came back and afterwards we decided to give the distance ting a shot....over in like 2 weeks man.

But if you arent real happy with your girlfriend, break up with her. play the single game for awhile, mess around with this chick over the break, and try to find yourself a girl you can have a great relationship with at the start of the year.