Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Small problem

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by chriscraft112, May 8, 2013.

1. Hello all!, as you can see by the title ive got a small issue.about the last couple times ive been out with my buddies everytime i take more than a half a bong rip i go quiet.i have no idea why this is happening but it almost feels like my bodys shutting down or something because people are talking around me and will ask me a ? Here and there but i can barely function enough to even answer it.i also zone out to way to much im noticing.has anyone ever had an issue like this or kno anyone whos had this problem before and may have found a way to fix this?also as a sober person im very socialable and "popular" i guess you could say.im just having a hard time figuring out what this problem is.for anyone wanting to know my smoking history ive been smoking for 5 years and this is the first year this issue has come about.also im fully hydrated and have ate something before smoking and have a arizona tea on hand during/after smoking.ANY IMPUT IS APPRICIATED THX!

2. The only time I've noticed anything like this was when I helped my sister move. After a full day of moving and hard physical work, I ate a pot brownie (how I normally get high), and for the first time ever, I was plastered. I could barely function. I had trouble holding conversations, and felt like I had no energy at all. Have you been doing any physical activity? Getting enough sleep?

3. #3 BleakC, May 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2013
    dude, this is a recurring thing i say in apprentice tokers, you got way to fuking high, either get them to get fuckedm or smoke less or smoke more till u get use to it

edit: sorry dident fully read post, Shoudent you post in seasoned? eitherway, maby the weed is diffrent? you know diffrent strains have diffrent effects on peopple, is the bong new? does it happen if you smoke many j's for example?

4. Yes i get about 6-8 hrs of sleep per night and i stock shelves all day at work so i get some physical activity in my daily schedule.

5. I kno this is a noob type of problem but im not anywere near a noob lol.

6. sounds like you're just getting really stoned. tolerance builds over time, give it a few months

7. :wave: You're probably getting really baked. Once your tolerance goes up you'll be good. I always get really stoned though, so I'm usually zoning out but can always answer and talk to people though.

8. It seems this is an unsolvable problem i give up

9. Not with only five years using Cannabis. However this would fit "Tokers Q&A".