Small Plant Quit Growing

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by ledhead0014, May 27, 2014.

1. These plants are about two months old and are not as big as they should be. These are all clones of various strains.

Does anybody have a clue what might be going on? They get plenty of sun and water. Sorry but I didnt know how do turn the sideways ones right side up with this app on my phone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. #2 ledhead0014, May 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2014
    The bad thing is that I dont know what that cube they were grown in was called since these were given as a present to my friend. Each of them are either sour diesel, purple irkle , and white widow. They are outdoors and the temps here in the Midwest have been in the 70s for the most part

3. #3 lFourTwenty, May 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2014
    You have to transplant to bigger pots..they aren't going to grow in a tiny ass cup like that

And one has green mold pretty bad

4. yeah they can only get bigger if the roots have room to grow

5. Thanks guys

Do you think I need to transplant that really small one to?

6. The green squares they are sprouting from isn't mold its some kind of fertilizer thing to start them in. The guy who gave em to uses them for every one of his. Do you think there is mold on top of them?

It looks like green mold to me on one of them..it's only on one of them right?

8. Oh ok yeah that small one is the only one with the green mold. Il just shave it off and keep watching it unless you guys have better solutions. Should I transplant the bigger ones to their ultimate destination (the ground) or put them in another pot before doing this?

They will have a better chance if you let them grow up in some bigger pots..but you could also put them in the ground