Small plant but bushy

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Karlito10, Oct 30, 2015.

1. Hi,
    I'm new to growing and I'm using an led light. My plant is small and very bushy. From topics I have read it seems that it's a good thing? I am not to sure as the bottom plants leaves are turning yellow brown just at the edges of first set of leaves grown.
    I use fox farm nutrients and it is possible I may have over feed the plant with nutrients and wanted to know that the plant is still ok and won't have any serious damage over its growing period.

Attached Files:

2. What age is she thia is mine

Attached Files:

3. I don't think you are over feeding.
    Usually when leaves yellow from the bottom of the plant up, I have heard that the plant trying to feed itself more nutrients with the leaves that don't get to enough light anymore.
    What strength are you feeding at?

4. I'm ising the original fox farm nutrients guide I am unable to send it through my phone but it won't accept it opening my photos.

5. I am familiar with it. It is a good guide but it will vary based on strain and growing conditions. Look up signs of overfeeding. I believe it is something like burnt tips on leaves throughout the plant.

When my leaves yellow from the bottom, I always have believed she is telling me she is hungry so I feed her or up the strength of nutes some for the next time she gets fed.

6. Hmmm that could be normal but it looks mighty jumbled up. You should LST that sucker for one thing. There are also certain deficiencies that make your internodal growth VERY close together and jumbled up. I mean she looks healthy and that stem is VERY thick looking. Im far from an expert and I myself am curious what others with more experience have to say.

But you really need to LST or there will be no light penetrating that mini jungle you have going on there!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

7. thanks man will do that. Yea I'm looking now into why their is some deficiency and their various reasons from grow 420 and it might be the potassium. Which is not that much of an issue I'm waiting to change the grow room expected it a while ago but taken a while to arrive.