Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Small Pickup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Tyriin, Dec 17, 2016.

1. Hey everyone, just picked up this G for $10. Looks likes some Ok mids, smells really fruity so I'm not sure if It was sprayed or not. Probably going to smoke the whole G to celebrate finals be over.

I'll pop back in and let you guys know how it smokes out of my spoon pipe and maybe a better picture that isn't from inside my car!

Cheers!

Attached Files:

2. Looks good, not sure what you mean by sprayed though. But if some assclown tries to spray anything on your weed that's a shitty connect.

3. Be sure to have the bartender check your ID

4. Like sprayed or something to give it a real fruity smell. But yea I know what you mean.

5. Just because a strain smells and/or tastes fruity doesn't mean it's sprayed, there are many strains that have that smell/flavor naturally.

-Weed is what keeps humanity at peace

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yea, but for this mids is shouldn't be super strong. But I just smoked it and it tastes fine and I'm gone rn..

7. That's all that matters then bro smoke on

-Weed is what keeps humanity at peace