Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Small pickup from new dealer.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Khafre, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Hello everyone, I got this for $40 an 1/8, it smokes pretty good, opinions on it?

Attached Files:

2. Looks decent from what I can see.

3. looks like some mids. thats an ok deal ive seen lots better tho

4. decent pickup bro...not the best looking...but hey..you have bud right now and im still waiting to get in contact with my dealer so...good stuff...:D

5. looks like some realll good mids. i jus smoked and 1/8th of bricked mids the other night with some friends. still got us ripped. nice pick up bro

6. Hey that's a good deal up north... :)

7. Up in Boston that's a pretty appealing price. In the future, it'd be nice to put a coin up to it for size reference, but good pickup.

8. decent fo' the price

9. how bout a big pickup...

from an old dealer?

hahah

but forreal...umm..40 an 1/8th...if "thats a good deal up north" and "up in boston thats a pretty appealing price"

i guess its good .

10. looks legit, and pretty good to me man.

11. Looks pretty good, not amazing though. Definitely worth 40 bucks.

12. guess im glad i got me an 1/8 of mids for 20... but those look like some nice buds

13. kind of expensive man

14. Same comment

15. Thanks for the comments, it was the cheapest I could find, without looking really hard. Other prices were $80 1/8, $65 1/8, and $50 1/8. Smoked more of it last night and it was pretty good.

16. Not bad man. $40 for a slice of stuff like that sounds pretty decent.