Small outdoor grow

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by absta209, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Let me know what you think:) don't know strain

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. I know it's an old thread but they look nice. How were they?

-To a blooming budness, cheers

3. Didn't harvest much but it was good quality bud. Think I got about 7-10gs total. My first grow so not disappointed . Definitely a sativa judging by the effects.

Attached Files:

4. An auto? And those look good man. First grow here too so I'm in the same boat. Harvest next month so I'll let ya know how it goes. Looks like you coulda trimmed a bit better but again first time and I'm sure I'll be right beside ya on everything I've commented on. Congrats to making it to harvest and not having your crop mold

-To a blooming budness, cheers

5. Looks nice, I grew barney's blue cheese auto outside, two plants, and they came up to about 5ft tall, and branched out with many colas, insane size and really really powerful. I had it in the ground, I never made 100% effort to water dead on every time, if it rained I missed it for like 2 days, then I'd water it. Great yield for a auto

6. Welcome to the "Dont know what strain" club!

Here's mine, smells like blueberries and gas so i'll call it blurple kush which kind of fits because i did use LED that has blurple in it. (You need the COB as well though!)

mar 7 harvest 1.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  7. Nice looking stuff !!

• Agree Agree x 1