small outdoor grow story...of sorts

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TheHempress, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Fred just came home from work and dropped a pot leaf on my head. Before I could say "WTF?" he tells me that there is a plant growing outside our apartment. :eek: :hello: Score! Either my neighbors downstairs or I must have thrown a seed out there. So I run downstairs to check it out. This thing is beautiful; lush, green, and about 1½ feet tall. It's amazing that I haven't noticed it before since I pass it nearly everyday (usually at night, though, so that's probably why). I can even smell the damn thing. So I'm getting all excited thinking I can move it inside. I'd have to anyway, since the lawnmower guy would cut it down when he comes next week to mow the lawn. But just as I get to touch it I notice.....get this...it's MALE! :cry: What a bummer.

2. ahh that sucks. i have a plant thats about that size. i had about 3 to start but they died this was the only that survived and i was PISSED when i found out it was male. it was some good sativa and now its gonna be some good cannabutter.

3. I'm not going to bother trying to transplant it just to make cannabutter. It was hard enough to convince Fred to let me take it if it turned out to be female. It's too much risk for just some lame male plant, you know? Who knows? Maybe I'll be lucky and the lawnmower guy will leave it alone.