Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Small or LArge bowls of keif?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Wewt, May 14, 2011.

1. So. Keif is about to be smoked up here in the zong, I was wondering, do you guys like packing a few small bowls of keif to inhale all the smoke, slowly but surely, or do you like to load everything into 1 giant bowl and just die mid toke, letting some of the hit get wasted?

I always get higher with the big bowl but I can't help but feel like a waster for letting my hit sizzle out as I hack up a lung :rolleyes:

2. i always go big and just clear it so no smoke is wasted

3. mmmm keif

4. just dont let any smoke out :D

5. big fat bowl.

6. Go with whatever you think you can handle for yourself, if u have a low tolerance go with a few small bowls, but make them last u a bit of time, therefore you wont get extremely high for a shorter period of time, but if u have a high tolerance, obviouslly go with the fat bowl, and get baked off ur ass

7. heres what you do, pack single hits, but make them a bit bigger.
    make sure you clear it all the way and take the entire hit so NOTHING is wasted.
    huge single hits out the bong is what i do

take like 2 or 3 and im fucking good to go maan