Small leaves? Slow growth

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Pointlessfling, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Hi there..
    I am quite new to growing , grown in soil and vermiculite, PH 6.5 , LED + CFL.
    I always seem to get really small size leaves and slow growth. I started from germination beginning on March. I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong, all my plants grown in soil are rather quite small compared to what I see online. All I’ve done to the plant is top it at 3weeks. [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Could it because I bought cheap LEDs from China, LED claim to be 1000w . I started hydroponic grow 3weeks after the soil. And it’s already double in its size.[​IMG]

3. [​IMG]

4. [​IMG]

This one also started at the same time and it already started flowering and it’s so tiny.

5. Did you feed it?

6. Yes I have added nutes

7. What’s your light cycle?

8. Lights on at 6am and off at 1030pm ,

9. It's probably an auto but you want 18 on and 6 off for vegetative growth and 12 on 12 off for flowering.

Also the light looks like a Mars 300. I use 2 of em in my grows and they do the job decently.

Vigilo Confido

10. I’m using the LED combined with CFL, do you guys thinks my leaves look rather quite small?

11. On the little auto it looks like it was nitrogen deficient and you gave it a foliar feeding?

12. Yep, you are quite right

13. Have I stunt the growth by using foliar?

14. Is my small auto likely to get any bigger or has growth stopped?