Small issue with "burping" the curing jar

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by OffChops69, Sep 14, 2019.

1. So I've dried the bus and now onto the curing stage, I just have one small issue. I can't burp the jar because the smell is so intense and it fills the room quickly.

I tried it outside and the neighbours came out thinking there was a diesel spill.

I've currently got the jar in the grow room under the filtered exhaust in order to burp it.

My question is, will the smell fade during cure? It's a Strawberry Diesel strain.

Message sent via Smoke Signal

2. Good problem to have..

3. Hopefully, no...
    but burp, you must.

4. Not when it gives you a headache and leaves the room smelling like diesel and weed for hours afterwards

Message sent via Smoke Signal

5. It’s only gonna get stronger. last time I had a sour diesel strain at my house it stunk the place up worse than any other weed i’ve Had.

I’m pretty sure all the diesel strains are just hardcore smelly especially after a good and proper cure. Awesome head trips though. I loved it.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Burp them where you grew and dried them, seems pretty simple

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Shit box em up and take a ride somewhere and burp em if it’s that strong lol. Everyone’s thinking good problem to have which it is but I get it’s really an issue you need to solve quickly. I use to sea foam my car somewhere away from home back in the day cause the smoke and smell was so noticeable in the driveway so I’d take a ride out to nowhere land and do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  8. Buy "Ona Gel" and get rid of the smell. BUT only open it AFTER you have burped closed the jar again, otherwise the ona gel will work in the jar as well...you dont want that ..and just leave ona gel open an hour maximum at a time.

Happy burping ;)

• Like Like x 1