Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Small hiding spots?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by killkenny700, Apr 30, 2012.

1. Well, my mom and dad are coming back into town with my niece for a few days. My parents very much disprove of my toking and would like to give them the impression i no longer smoke. So i need a place where i can hide 6 or 7 Gs with no odor. Something small and discreet, ideas? :rolleyes:

2. A jar?...

3. I don't know if this would work for you, but I have a small guitar amp, and I hide my jar and shit in that in. Also, you could use an old backpack or something, and throw it in a closet. Or an old pair of shoes.

4. in a mason jar, and then hide the jar in something else. It's the best way to keep the smell in, bags let lots of the smell go out.

5. Mason Jar. Where you hide the jar is something I cant answer, for I do not know any hiding spots in your room lol

6. #7 ProfessorX, May 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2012
    Safe Cans

This is the website from a coffeeshop, it's only in dutch i think, but if you look to the items they sell it might give you an idea where to hide it! It are small containers with a secret hiding spot, like a screwdriver or a spray.
    You could always use an airtight container or lunchbox or something and hide it in a place your 'rents won't come, like under your matrass for example.

Hope this helped you out

7. I have a guitar amp, gonna try throwing a jar in it. Thanks :D

8. Mine, the back is open so you can see the speaker and stuff. I just keep it up against my wall next to my bed and no one bothers to look. I'll even use it with my stash in there and no difference in sound or anything.

9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VznPRNInFVs]how to make a stash can axe can - YouTube[/ame] best place ever i tried it and it works like a charm. The only con is it gives your weed a weird smell so put it in a bag.

10. Depending on the amount of bud, wall socket. Its the easiest and the safest. No one is going to look in a electrical socket for bud. Now what to do for your pipe and lighter.....

11. To be secretive then one of those small orange pill bottles since there smaller than a mason jar. Put it in a Baggie with the air our inside the dank tank and you good to go

12. Empty Monster can, the 24oz size with the resealable cap. I'm just looking around my room right now haha.

13. Wow, there is alot more hiding spots than i would have thought of. Thanks, they are all good :D

14. Made me laugh

15. Masion jar and then put it in your closet , it won't smell and they won't find it else there doing a intense search of your house.

16. Vitamin pill boxes are a pretty underatted way of hiding it