Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Small Hallucinations While High

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Arc, Aug 16, 2013.

1. Hey guys, well I got on this new strain last night that I don't exactly know the name of... But I was guessing it was Indica dominant hybrid of some sort because I was getting both a medium cerebral high while also feeling pretty f*cking couch- locked lol. Well I noticed if I would stare at the wall for long enough, it would start warping and I would start seeing minor color changes... It was pretty awesome. And also when I closed my eyes I would see tunnels and almost these wormhole sort of things. And like I said in the title, these were just minor small hallucintions that weren't even that vivid. I just wanted to share because this was amazing. Has this ever happened to anyone else, and if so please share.

Happy toking,

Arc :bongin:

2. This used to happen to me all the time when my tolerance was still pretty low. Now it happens now and again depending on the strain and how much I smoke. I also feel like each high that I have is always different which is one of the reasons why I love the herb. :)

3. Same happens to me when I close my eyes or am staring at a solid surface (such as a wall or the sky). I'll see streaks of colors, and wurm hole type shit. It's not very vivid for me either.

4. Alright that's pretty dope

5. I once had a huge sesh, rigth when i was starting out, 6 cones was alot for me back then and i got heaaaps smashed, i was honestly so gone, i thought i was in mirrors edge or some bullshit and in my head i went around my mates backyard like once or twice but the next day he said i did around 30 laps.. oh