small grow risks

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by dhalsimsnipples, Feb 10, 2013.

1. Im starting a 4 plant grow in my bedroom, just wondering what the chances of the police knocking my door down are? Im in the UK. Like Im sure the police know of lots of growers? Just concerned with huge operations, i hope so anyway because i get really excited about growing then the thought "you might be caught" just comes and makes me sad all day :(

2. Im starting a 4 plant grow in my bedroom, just wondering what the chances of the police knocking my door down are?

Not very high.

3. you wont get caught if you do it right. needless to say, if you have the grow lights nutrients and other growing supplies just lying around your house, you are taking some risk even if the po dont break your door down. One little bird tells another and before you know it your grow is compormised.

4. Don't smell don't sell don't tell pay your power bill and you will be just fine

5. Yeah Im not going to be daft about things, just makes my bedroom a no go for all except about 2 people i trust. Means i cant bring any lovely ladies back home. But it shall be so worth it for a dealer free existence!

6. You don't have a closet in your room?

7. Insulate the room your growing in properly so helicopters can't spot your grow with there heat seeking equipment

8. I do but im just not good at diy and dont have any tools, it would just be a nightmare for me to convert it. So Im getting a tent and im going to use the best equipment available to me. My room will look stupid but its better this way haha

9. Is this all that common? Cos for about a year ive been making mental notes of helicopters flying above my house and i dont think ive seen/heard one. Sounds daft but ive been planning this since i was about 16!

10. My dad rents out his houses in a small village in Norfolk what he thought he was renting the 5 bedroom cottage out to 2 Chinese women, they came to the door to pay rent so for 6 months we never went round. After the 6 months my dad got a call to come down to the cottage as they had seized 300 plants of cannabis and a man from Vietnam. But get this they left behind £1000 worth of weed in the fridge it was sprayed with mint obviously my dad handed it in streight away, he doesn't smoke it he only found out I smoke it a few months ago. Rediculous how it can go on right under your nose, couldn't find a news page on it but found another post, the village was worstead. http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=134590