Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

small edibles = stronger but shorter high?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by kungfupanda420, Dec 18, 2012.

1. Hi everyone I'm looking to make some edibles that are maybe to size of golf balls and im thinking would this make them react quicker and stronger but have a shorter duration?

I'm looking to make small rice crispies with cannabutter at .4 g a dose with some dank. Is that enough with it being dank? How song will the edible be with less than .5? Is .4 good?

Also should I make the crispies via cannabutter or Cannaoil via coconut oil?

Adding Letchinin? How much would be good?

2. Im not sure why it being smaller would make it more intense/shorter duration than say a brownie.

Cooked weed is just that, it doesn't matter what size or shape its in

3. #3 kungfupanda420, Dec 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2012
    [quote name='"CountGlockula"']Im not sure why it being smaller would make it more intense/shorter duration than say a brownie.

Cooked weed is just that, it doesn't matter what size or shape its in[/quote]

I was under the impression that a big Brownie would take the body longer to digest and be released into the blood stream slower.

4. How I see it a smaller edible is more prone to pass through digestive system poorly. All i mean by this is that it is important to eat a small meal before you take edibles with small masses.

5. May I ask why it's important to eat a small meal before? I have some canna oil pills i'm trying out today.

6. Don't know if you still need the info but google first pass metabolism. You'll find your answer.

7. In a nut shell...it kick starts your body into metabolization mode and will be already running and warmed up by the time you ingest your edibles.
    It's virtually the exact same reason lots of prescription medication asks to be taken with food.