Small dresser grow *CFL's*

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by cor3ypwnsyou69, Nov 21, 2011.

1. Man that pan/pot thing is wayyyyy to shallow.
    Plz transplant her, you wont regret it.

2. yeah i know but what am i supposed to put it in.. I'm so confined at this point i have no clue what to use. and how big should it be for enough room for the roots during flowering.

3. At least 6".
    No room for rootball = No bud

4. Ok cool, Thanks bro.. Ill have to fix that im really limited on space so is that 6 inchs tall or can i have a shallow but bigger po to save space for budz.

5. heyy man growing is about learning and the experinces you go through its about studying the life of the plants not just about maximum yeild and all that i mean its great to get the most from your lovely ladies but try your own thing what works for one might not work for another try the shallow but bigger pot then next time try something different on the same strain and see if you get better results you will enjoy twice as much and learn a hell of alot more

6. and if you top that plant it should slow the growth of the top and biggest part of that pant and focus it to the smaller branches

7. I'd try to have a pot at least four inches deep.

8. Thats what I currenly have, is 4" deep by 6"wide and !2" long... I also moved the light strips to the sides and installed a bigger more powerful exhaust fan.. Here are a few photos on what I have done, and a few updates...

Attached Files:

9. Hello everyone.. I guess i have turned this into my journal, but anyways I have some updated pics and man o man is she starting to stink and I'm still in veg... God she is going to smell strong so ima have to build me a carbon filter.. BTW How long do ya ll think i should veg for I wanna get her as big as I can before I start flowering.. But I also read some where that the plant does 3/4 of its growing when flowering or it grows 3 times the current size it was one of the 2.. Is this a fact or Foe.. Here are the pics...

Attached Files: