Small dick club

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Ra1nMan, Jun 17, 2011.

1. I lied and made that club up because actually I am an insecure nerd who has a miniscule weiner the size of a swedish fish. and before anyone bashes my fishy penis, i getz the ladies.

so for all you confident men out there or women because pussy smells like fish anyways, join the club

and dont say pics or get out, because my phone can never really get a nice shot, usually its too small to view in a photo or if i zoom in it just looks like a shriveled up worm

but if anybody has any recommendations for better quality for camera phones ill take them maybe something with a flash feature? and maybe try capturing a quality pic for all da cute women out dere

2. HAHAHAHA, your a funny one,I like it, I like it :laughing:

3. Who's the president of this club?

Can I take the job?

I certainly fit the criteria, I'm sure.

4. this is awkward considering you have been president of this club for a while....

5. Lol.. Second term then...

6. I used to wonder if I had a small penis until I saw a bunch of 'em.

7. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArpumwhiDRc]YouTube - ‪Eric Cartman at anger management class‬‏[/ame]

8. haha that sucks man. at least your honest

9. My dick is fucking tiny when soft and about average when hard. I love how nobody is going to own up to it even though nobody knows who you are.

10. embarrassing when flaccid, pretty respectable when hard (and lovely ;))
    I am a 1/2 club member. or, as they say, a grower not a shower.

11. I'm pretty small when soft ~ I don't really like lap dances because of it....

Average when hard

:)

12. I'll join this club, not much I can do about it. Haven't heard any complaint so far...

13. I'm in there. Pretty damn small when soft, but I'm almost 7" hard, so I really dont care. Lol. Grower not a shower.

14. I have my days.

You know it boys, those warm, muggy days, where your cock is fucking 4 inches long flaccid, beefy as a muthafucker, 6.2 when hard (hey, im just speakin truth here.)

Then, well.....then theres the bad days. You know....the 2inch toothpick dick days. The ones where after you take a piss you look down at your cock and say "HEY! WAKE THE FUCK UP DOWN THERE!"

All in all though, none of that shit matters when im horny. 6 inches give or take depending on how turned on I am and what kinda day im having. Wont lie, probably could be thicker, and its got a nice left hook to it that works out amazingly when railing the ladies from a nice angle.

Hoo.

Rah.

Fuck those 8 inch douchebags. My curved cock is perfect.

If anyone else thinks they're dicks no good, stick your fingers in a girls vagina and roam around. You'll soon realize that the most sensitive spots are only a little ways in, so as long as your dicks not a needle, your good.

(And hell, if you do have a needle dick, develop some serious tongue skills.)

15. She said who you gonna please with that little thing? I said me!!

16. Classic thread...

You don't see this shit very often.

17. dude is a fuckin genius.

18. No need to post a new topic because everyone knew that when you started the big dick club.

19. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N24fVEJyQKM]YouTube - ‪We're Back! - Album Version‬‏[/ame]