Small Container Contest anyone? 12/12 from seed

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by StinkyAttic, Aug 11, 2012.

1. [quote name='"Jed Sanders 420"']
    :hello: Thats it looking really sticky when are you going to chop that? Hows it smell?:wave:[/quote]

It smells kinda like coffee with a skunky ass smell but sweet at the same time....exactly a week and one day....man these last weeks always kill me....I'm going to do one more water then she is gonna be drying out until the 7th of September

2. Looks like we got close harvest times ! Im doing one more flush and then harvest after a couple dark days ! Cant wait :hello::hello::hello:

3. [quote name='"Jed Sanders 420"']

Looks like we got close harvest times ! Im doing one more flush and then harvest after a couple dark days ! Cant wait :hello::hello::hello:[/quote]

Yea I think I'll do two days in the dark after my flush......how long do u black em out?

4. [quote name='"Jed Sanders 420"']

Looks like we got close harvest times ! Im doing one more flush and then harvest after a couple dark days ! Cant wait :hello::hello::hello:[/quote]

Yea I think I'll do two days in the dark after my flush......how long do u black em out?

5. Ive never blacked out my plants before this will be the first time with a bagseed, Im going for 3 days maybe been watching for any signs of hermie

6. [quote name='"Jed Sanders 420"']

Ive never blacked out my plants before this will be the first time with a bagseed, Im going for 3 days maybe been watching for any signs of hermie[/quote]

Post some pics of the stems

7. Chopped my cough x diesel plant last night......I've got two blueberry plants vegging and a black rose plant in the veg room as well....I'm gonna do this thing right this time.....before then flower.....I enjoyed the experience of going from 12/12 from seed but I think I'll grow normally for a little while now

Happy growing guys
    P's. I still want to see some updates of your plants lol it keeps my heart from shattering when I don't have a plant in flower lol

8. Getting pics up today of my 12/12 pill bottle and flowering plant that may get chopped today !:hello:

9. [quote name='"Jed Sanders 420"']

Getting pics up today of my 12/12 pill bottle and flowering plant that may get chopped today !:hello:[/quote]

Do it lol I need to see a plant in flower in in with drawls

10. Idk Gc app isnt working ive been trying to upload since yesterday :(. I just did the last flush and put some ice on the soil dont have a room to go 3 days dark so Ill just let her dry out.

11. [quote name='"Jed Sanders 420"']

Idk Gc app isnt working ive been trying to upload since yesterday :(. I just did the last flush and put some ice on the soil dont have a room to go 3 days dark so Ill just let her dry out.[/quote]

Try and use a photobucket application or sumthin idk

12. Okay guys, I admit that I've been slacking. But in my defense I've been really busy!

who cares, cause I'm very pleased to announce that my plant is a girl! Saw the first pistil pop out in the morning! :hello:

13. [quote name='"StinkyAttic"']Okay guys, I admit that I've been slacking. But in my defense I've been really busy!

who cares, cause I'm very pleased to announce that my plant is a girl! Saw the first pistil pop out in the morning! :hello:[/quote]

Sucks we can't upload pics

14. yup. i have some sweet pics taken with my cannon's long distance lense:)

15. [quote name='"StinkyAttic"']yup. i have some sweet pics taken with my cannon's long distance lense:)[/quote]

Damnit bro.....I'm trying to get some suggestions on hoe I shocked run some Keif

16. #57 Jed Sanders 420, Sep 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2012
    Pics coming in 321

image-1766658919.jpg

image-2109670998.jpg

image-1639328960.jpg

Just harvested Radom bag seed Had to chop for the space.

And my little hemp guy not looking so good haha. His leaves died but the topping seems to be doing good! I would top again but I dont think it can handle it lol.

Attached Files:

17. Totally forgot to tell you guys that I chopped my 12/12 from seed strawberry cough x sour d...it has been hanging up in the closet for a week...... We moved the bud from hanging in the closet into a big ass Mason jar.....of course we had to smoke a blunt.....tastes so dank in a dutchie really clean energetic high tho. ...I like it I like I a lot (forest gump voice)....here's a pic of the blunt and of the take after we moved it into a jar

Attached Files:

18. Not that good of a pic but island what to do lol

Attached Files:

19. Everyone give up on the comp?