Small Container Contest anyone? 12/12 from seed

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by StinkyAttic, Aug 11, 2012.

1. mines some bagseed. its showing some big ol fatty leaves though. its about 17 or 18 days since germination.

2. No one else knows that they are growing or dud everyone just give up on this thread?

3. Im growing 12/12 from seed pill bottle I will update today or tommorow just not much improvemnt since last time

4. Just wanted to understand...how are these plants not root-bound?

5. [quote name='"awakenbake"']Just wanted to understand...how are these plants not root-bound?[/quote]

I'm not in a small container I'm in a big port but it's been on 12/12 since it sprouted. I have know clue how that wouldn't occur.

6. im updating mine tomorrow hopefully

7. image-1061548170.jpg

Quick update topped it .

8. is it good to use a 200 watt CFL. light for a small grow space 30inxH 18inxW ?

9. [quote name='"Jed Sanders 420"']

Quick update topped it .[/quote]

How many times r u planning in topping?

10. As many times as possible until flower and Ill start lst too.

11. [quote name='"Jed Sanders 420"']

As many times as possible until flower and Ill start lst too.[/quote]

Just be careful when growing from 12/12 sprout.....it may be a. Different case since didn't grow in a small container but I have been going from 12/12 since sprout and I believe from be topping it and also trying to lst it at the same time I now have a huge slit in the base of my stem....I don't think it has hurt anything but I'm almost certain that if the slit wasn't there my plant would be doing way way better

12. Waiit wahhh? How did that happen ? Was it from bending the stem that had just been topped so it split? I may not LST I dont think I really need to since it might not get bigger than the closet I have it in.

13. I split my stalk by pulling/LST too hard

plant's fine tho

14. Idk man and everyone that I have asked about it said that it should heal on it's own....that was a month before flower (I'm now almost 2 and a half months into flower)....but like I said I don't really think that it's a bad thing I just don't think that it can be very healthy for there to b a slit in the stalk....maybe I over stressed mine to soon Idk man just thought I'd give u a heads up man don't want u to blow your grow ya know?

15. Mind if I join? I happen to have a little one I flowered from seed. This is it at 18 days of age. Just a random bagseed.

ForumRunner_20120827_194803.png

16. [quote name='"jarwright"']Mind if I join? I happen to have a little one I flowered from seed. This is it at 18 days of age. Just a random bagseed.

[/quote]

Looking good

17. This is probably the biggest cola bud on my plant that's been going from 12/12 from seed.....don't hold back what do u guys think

Attached Files:

18. Looks good from what I can see, It would be nice to have some closer pics of the bud.

19. [quote name='"Jed Sanders 420"']

Looks good from what I can see, It would be nice to have some closer pics of the bud.[/quote]

Better?

Attached Files:

20. :hello: Thats it looking really sticky when are you going to chop that? Hows it smell?:wave: