Small Container Contest anyone? 12/12 from seed

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by StinkyAttic, Aug 11, 2012.

1. Mine is in about 5 oz. of soil,

I started 12/12 from seed, it's about one week old. It's also under a 2700K 3860-lumen CFL, about two or three inches away from the top.

chip in if you want to, please.

:smoke:

Attached Files:

2. Are they still growing normaly?

3. Challenge accepted. Ill see if i can set something up for a one plant small grow tomorrow.

4. [quote name='"StinkyAttic"']Mine is in about 5 oz. of soil,

I started 12/12 from seed, it's about one week old. It's also under a 2700K 3860-lumen CFL, about two or three inches away from the top.

chip in if you want to, please.

:smoke:[/quote]

I've got a strawberry cough plant that is about 8 weeks into flower and it's been going 12/12 since sprout.....I also have 3 blueberry seedlings that have been going on 12/12 since they sprouted....so needless to say I'm down

5. [quote name='"864Blazen"']

I've got a strawberry cough plant that is about 8 weeks into flower and it's been going 12/12 since sprout.....I also have 3 blueberry seedlings that have been going on 12/12 since they sprouted....so needless to say I'm down[/quote]

Nice. Got pix of the sc? Id like to see that at 8 weeks.

6. [quote name='"Richayy"']

Nice. Got pix of the sc? Id like to see that at 8 weeks.[/quote]

Do I have pics? What kind of question is that lol of course I do lol

I'm not sure if it is exactly 8 weeks in but idk.....

Attached Files:

7. Haha sick dude. Put that shit in a jar burp it for a week or so then just put it sonewhere dark for a rainy day. Trust me when i say its worth it and especially if that rainy day isnt for a few months!

8. After letting it finish and sry properly of course:p

9. [quote name='"Richayy"']After letting it finish and sry properly of course:p[/quote]

Have u ever grown sc before?....mine has a weird smell....kinda freaking me out

10. No but ive smoked it and it was some top shelf shit for sure. Might be the intense arome properties of the sc genetics. If you know wgat breeder it came from id do some research on it. Always helps to jere previous experiences from experts.

11. [quote name='"Richayy"']No but ive smoked it and it was some top shelf shit for sure. Might be the intense arome properties of the sc genetics. If you know wgat breeder it came from id do some research on it. Always helps to jere previous experiences from experts.[/quote]

Did the sc that u smoke have a wired skunky smell....but not like the strain skunk but it still has a weird skunky pungent smell

12. Oh yah dude some strains have a almost bitterly disgusting smell but a smooth smoke that will fuck you up. Id be more excited yhen worried. Unless your smelling mold or mildew in your grow room, id double check for sure!

13. #13 BadKittySmiles, Aug 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2012
    I've got a small breeder in mid-bloom right now, four weeks or so old, in maybe 4oz - 5oz of medium. :)

I'll take a few photos tomorrow for fun, but I'll see if I can squeeze in some new seeds or a few extra cuttings.. that
    way I can join in here 'at the same pace', and without a four week head start. :p

Have you seen these threads, and their following competitions/journals?

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-g...etition-starting-8-20-2010-a.html#post8175713

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/750990-3oz-container-grows.html#post9560881

Just thought they'd interest you, it's a similar concept with only 3oz of root space... some folks started 12/12 from
    the get-go, and others gave them a little veg. :)

To make things interesting, here are a few of my older 'micro' grows from past 3oz cup challenges...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A revegging 'Red Crown' widow...

[​IMG]

An aquaponic bubbler, with the 3oz root system right in with the fish..

It's all about the health and happiness of the fish; if you take care of them, their healthy waste and microbial 'water
    life' will take care of your plants.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I had to do a LOT of root trimming to keep the size in-check...
    [​IMG]

Two mini-aquaponic tanks in the smaller veg chamber...
    [​IMG]

Mom and Dad, happily chilling out under a root system
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Their fry / babies... aquaponic tanks often tend to be healthier than un-planted and even standard-planted aquariums,
    and as a result, the parents flourish and breed rapidly!

In the cave, and on top/right of the submarine.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And while trying to keep a crop mobile in between houses, I grew a mini-crop in 6oz - 10oz party cups... got just
    under 1 &1/2 pounds from the 33 or so party cups ladies.

A bit less than I'm used to, but it was more than I figured for such small cups. :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Whoops! Sorry to photo-bomb the thread... hopefully it gets people psyched up for your contest! :eek: :hello:

Have fun guys, and good luck! :wave:

14. Woah thats crazy!

Nice fish too, I had a fish like them once, was very happy with his company.

15. glorious updates

Day 15

Attached Files:

16. How's this look?...12/12 from seed

Attached Files:

17. looks good. how far along is it?

18. [quote name='"StinkyAttic"']looks good. how far along is it?[/quote]

About 2 months since it started shown sex and orally a month and a half from flowering....and man has it taken off......

19. I'm growing strawberry cough x sour d....anyone else know what they are growing or is it all just random bag seed?