Small budbox

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by automan142, Aug 1, 2012.

1. ANyone here running the small budbox tent (75x75x100)?

Need sum advice my fellow tokers :)

2. What kind of advice.I dont think I need a grow box to help =)...

3. [quote name='"xDisciplex"']What kind of advice.I dont think I need a grow box to help =)...[/quote]

I wanna run a 5 inch cooltube in there but i cant find anywer online that shows how many ducting socks there is? Any pics just show a cable and a duct sock low down but i need to make sure theres one up top too

4. Ok I was wrong..

sorry ><

5. [quote name='"xDisciplex"']

Ok I was wrong..

sorry ><[/quote]

No worrys man

6. morning auto did you get the small bud box as i have just ordered 1 i want to reolace dr60

7. [quote name='"herb ballistic"']morning auto did you get the small bud box as i have just ordered 1 i want to reolace dr60[/quote]

Mornin herb, was your mite culling adventures a success? No i didn't bro, i went for the dp90 instead for the reduced height (easier to hide lol). I was at a friend of a friends though and he had 1 set up for veg with a t5 sorta light for his mother and it looked a crackin little tent, he had the white one but i do beleive you can get it mylar lined too :)

8. So far so good, mite wise but have ordered a doktor doom fogger from the states now that will FUCK there shit up LOL:D

9. [quote name='"herb ballistic"']So far so good, mite wise but have ordered a doktor doom fogger from the states now that will FUCK there shit up LOL:D[/quote]

Let hope herb. Am sure you'll like the budbox though, it looked a noce little tent :)