Small Bong...!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Hydrokid420, Oct 3, 2009.

1. Hey Fellow GC members. uh my lil bro wants me to buy him a bong cuz he dont know shit about them but, he wants a very small one. like an easily hidden one. cuz he still lives with mom. and he's 19 lol... lazy ass bum. can anyone tell me the sizes i should think about getting him? and pics too. just wanna see what they look like. cuz i smoke out of 3 footers lol.

2. sizes as in what? Glass thickness, heighth, width? Just go to a headshop and pick a small one out, it's that easy. There's not really any specifics when it comes to no name, smaller bongs.

3. get him a mini ROOTS, there like a footlong work amazing and there only like $60-70. i had one when i had to hide my smoking shit.

4. ^^don't.

go to your headshop and get him a GonG tube that you think he could hide. easy peasy.

5. Dude I have that mini, it's ballin, heres a milk

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyQLzXNVJH8]YouTube - Molino Mini - Milk & Clear[/ame]

6. i'm 18 but surprisingly everyone who see's me on youtube thinks i'm a kid.

7. I def dont like the mini molino bongs. They're really weird shapes, and i never really like grommet pieces.

8. That molino mini bong is sure tiny!!!!!

Go to the headshop and find one!

9. Get him a bubbler.

10. Go to Canada's Wonderland buy a slushy cup and make it into a homemade bong.

11. he wants a bong. but thx guys. now i have an idea on what to get him. :D

12. Why not just let him pick one out. If he doesn't know shit about them then he won't care about quality or a name. Take him to the LHS and let him pick it out.

13. just take him to a local hs and let him see what he likes a bubbler is also a good idea, even if he does want a bong