Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Small batch Peanut butter Snowballs

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by xs23, Sep 11, 2013.

1. #1 xs23, Sep 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2013
    Long time reader, first time poster.

So I experiment often with edibles as I'm not supposed to smoke inside and don't have my car at the moment - with lots of success. I've baked things like cinnamon buns, cheesecake, and lots of other stuff that my boyfriend has suggested; I consider myself a happy little stoner housewife. :p

Today, I was home by myself and wanted to spark up - but others were expected home pretty soon. I usually don't care, but it's been pretty touchy lately. So instead, I modified a quick, easy recipe to satisfy my already present munchies and get me even more baked - without actually baking. These are a small batch mix and chill peanut butter snowball, and are perfect... Since there's only slight damage from the blender, you don't lose a whole lot of thc.

Ingredients:
    1/4 cup oats
    1/4 shredded coconut (or more)
    Enough trim for about three or four bowls or more, I can't say how much exactly. Could use more or less
    1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
    Dash of vanilla
    3 tbs spoons of honey (I used caramel sauce tbh)

Basically, you put the dry ingredients in a blender and grind em up. You could probably just hand mix if you're worried about damaging the trim, but it would have a chunkier consistency. In a separate bowl, add the wet ingredients. When blended, mix in the powdered blend well.

Now here's the way I finish this up. I just pop some more coconut ontop and stick the whole bowl in the fridge. There's isn't much, really, but the recipe calls to roll them in balls and roll in coconut. My way is easier and just as yummy!

After that, you chill it. I waited about an hour - I know, I know. It's hard. Anyway, I thought this was my stroke of genius to kick of posting, and it takes about five minutes to do - and can be done in a small cereal bowl.

Hope you guys dig it & stay regular :)

2. Would this work better if the weed was decarbed?

3. rad housewife! just like mine. 👍

4. Probably! :) I don't usually decarb unless I'm making oil or butter as I'm always afraid to overdo it. But I doubt it would hurt if nothing else!

We're a rare breed! :)

5. being a rad house dad allows you to witness it. ❤ she's all about me and my meds! great woman! #luckyman ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1379081144.692012.jpg