Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Small batch of canabutter?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jeremynauss420, Jan 30, 2009.

1. When people make things like brownies they use lots of weed like an ounce and mix with butter to make canabutter, but if i took like 2 grams or 3 grams of some dank that I have, close to the best ive ever smoked, and grinded it up with some butter on a small pan or somthing could i make a small batch of canabutter and just use it to spread on bread or somthing?
    Ive always wanted to try eating bud, i heard it gives u a body stone, and lasts a long time! (this weed is an indica or a mix with mostly indica probly) does that aboorb in the butter too? indica properties?:confused::confused: